coastal

Nice little pump

1 hour ago, Dutchpinoy said:

Guys. What. The. Fook. Is. This. Is there really no credible explanation as to what is going on? I mean, yeah great, we know xrp'd blow up someday but I'm actually starting to get nervous, this isn't sustainable.

.27 cents to .50 out of no where. I agree it could be a big pump and dump.

1 hour ago, WhentheBoat_ComesIn said:

Correct.

Well... I don't know if it was a pump, but it is dumping. But volume are a lot lower on the dump.

image.thumb.png.e96442a16968b497af196c72e7aceb7f.png

Edited by Strovu

This doesn't feel like a pump and dump. It more sustained and volumes are much higher. Possibly banks or exchanges loading up in anticipation of Xrapid. Or even something else that hasn't been announced yet. Only time will tell. 

6 hours ago, Chewiecoin said:

I’ve always thought we would decouple at some point. Who knows this could be the start?

Good to see you and @BecomeRich back on the bandwagon.

Personally I don’t think we are seeing a decupeling. I think this is XRP being undervalued and manipulated for a long time. From 25 to 50 I call that a nice catapult. Fingers crossed for a soft correction. Good luck into the weekend. 

4 hours ago, BecomeRich said:

Personally I don’t think we are seeing a decupeling. I think this is XRP being undervalued and manipulated for a long time. From 25 to 50 I call that a nice catapult. Fingers crossed for a soft correction. Good luck into the weekend. 

I actually think BTC still has a future. It was the first and is the most well known. I don’t think it dies anytime soon. 

But I do think at some point, hopefully soon, XRP’s price will not be dictated by BTC’s price. XRP will rise and fall by its own usage and speculation. 

Edited by Chewiecoin
Fat fingers on iPhone