coastal

Nice little pump

16 minutes ago, Strovu said:

20% up and ETH and BTC almost flat.... What's going on???

I wonder if this is a cascade of shorts getting squeezed out. I know short interest had reached a very high level. It almost seems like bulls pushed through, causing shorts to get liquidated, causing a spike, causing more shorts to get liquidated, etc., and it's had a snowball effect for a few days now.

There's no obvious signs of why XRP should be pumping at this level while the rest of the market, while green, is only up a small amount.

27 minutes ago, Chewiecoin said:

There has been so much good news built up over so many months. We were always due a reversal, a nice appreciation. 

Is this the start of the bull run we have all been hoping for (well most of us) I hope so. 

In this written moment XRP is up 22% while BTC in down 1% - would you speculate that this is the first "decoupling" of many? 

Am I reading this correctly on https://xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/active_accounts that XRP is trading at between $2.05 amd $3.08xx in some instances

See accounts of rLkMJhSVwhmummLjJPVrwQRZZYiYQhVQ1A & rJM7t2aG7aXid9j8LcnC6X3rf9GhX3ZKgN

Could purchases at these rates push the price up, as the lower values get cleared 1st.

image.thumb.png.c3f6e15226c25a4121d22f4fea35b91e.png

image.thumb.png.8ff58010914a70b2b2ca589b50ec66c7.png

Edited by SushDawg

8 minutes ago, SushDawg said:

Am I reading this correctly on https://xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/active_accounts that XRP is trading at between $2.05 amd $3.08xx in some instances

See accounts of rLkMJhSVwhmummLjJPVrwQRZZYiYQhVQ1A & rJM7t2aG7aXid9j8LcnC6X3rf9GhX3ZKgN

Could purchases at these rates push the price up, as the lower values get cleared 1st.

image.thumb.png.c3f6e15226c25a4121d22f4fea35b91e.png

image.thumb.png.8ff58010914a70b2b2ca589b50ec66c7.png

What???