Julian_Williams

XRapid in use within a month

40 minutes ago, TheXRPNinja said:

"I am very confident that..." "next month or so", that doesn't mean "xRapid in use within a month".

Come on, some expectation management is necessary here. This is nice to hear surely,  but it doesn't guarantee anything.

Nevertheless a bullish statement, don't get me wrong.

Nothing guarantees the future:  "I am very confident" is a very strong affirmation that he expects it to happen inside October. That is a lot sooner than Brad's end of the year.  That is further than any other Ripple exec has been willing to go.

Also he talks shop about regulations indicating that some countries are well sorted and that the whole business of regulation is causing them less worry than a year ago.  The US needs to get its house in order because the rest of the world is now moving forward without them.

Edited by Julian_Williams

17 minutes ago, Mokkagebak said:

Let's see if they'll use swell for their major announcement.

They have to be aware how last year was perceived as a dud, launching xrapid this year would be a good comeback.

5 minutes ago, WuWei said:

Swell would be the perfect time to announce Xrapid going live - I'll believe it when I see it, however, one can hope that's their plan....

I hold pretty much the same view; would be fantastic if they did but i'm not holding my breath. However, i'm feeling confident it will happen before the end of Autumn (Nov 30).

7 minutes ago, 0083041 said:

Sell the news... 

Hear what you are saying. Hopefully this won't happen!

Having listened to the interview he gave to CNBC and noting his demeanour I am of the opinion he is speaking truthfully and, by implication, the price would rise significantly.

Edited by WhentheBoat_ComesIn