Sign in to follow this  
JoelQuinn

CNBC: Ripple hints its cryptocurrency product will go live 'in the next month or so'

2 hours ago, BiffTannen said:

radio silence for next 6 months

"Did you guys see that little volume spike?! Is Xrapid live?!" ~ everybody in November

XRP price continues to decline ~ every day

"Just wait for wall street bonuses guys, we'll go to $5" ~ everybody in December

"Just wait for CNY guys, it's gonna be huge" ~ everybody in February

"Did you guys see that little volume spike?! Is Xrapid live?!" ~ everybody in February

You're absolutely right but you have to admid that xrapid going live is f******great.I don't care if the price goes higher this year or in two years but the race has begun

9 minutes ago, Blubber said:

So, contrary opinions that don't fit into the accepted orthodoxy is "fud"?

The obvious problem with your posts are that they never actually contribute anything to the discussion. I don't believe that xrpchat members have an issue with contributors who raise or point out legitimate concerns or issues, however, this immature need to post what you think are "witty" barbs serves no purpose whatsoever. Of course, if it's just attention that you are seeking, then maybe you've come to the right place - it's just tiresome. Give me some facts, some data, or anything that I can critically review, not just "Blubber"

8 minutes ago, WuWei said:

The obvious problem with your posts are that they never actually contribute anything to the discussion. I don't believe that xrpchat members have an issue with contributors who raise or point out legitimate concerns or issues, however, this immature need to post what you think are "witty" barbs serves no purpose whatsoever. Of course, if it's just attention that you are seeking, then maybe you've come to the right place - it's just tiresome. Give me some facts, some data, or anything that I can critically review, not just "Blubber"

I seek the truth. It exists here, but has to be nurtured.

15 minutes ago, WuWei said:

Well said, WuWei!

5 minutes ago, WuWei said:

Plain and simple - you seek attention - it's obvious, although you probably can't see it.  Maybe a face tattoo or four or five eyebrow and lip piercings will satisfy your need.

Have you thought about why alternate views cause this kind of reaction in you?  Are your convictions deeply held?

5 minutes ago, Blubber said:

Have you thought about why alternate views cause this kind of reaction in you?  Are your convictions deeply held?

Funny thing is I have a feeling that where you come from, the majority of the views you see expressed here are infact alternative.... so are you maybe digging deep down and asking yourself that question?

It's okay.

Just now, minicuzzo said:

I don't get it?

It was me attempting to be witty!

"I don't care if the price goes higher this year or in two years but the race has begun"

Children often challenge friends to a race by saying "last one there stinks/..is a ...etc."

In this context, by implication, the first Crypto to achieve Utility (hopefully XRP via xRapid) wins the race and this will be reflected in its' share of the Market and a much higher price. Hence being first to Market is a huge incentive to reap the rewards and the "last one there stinks!"

7 minutes ago, EcneitapLatnem said:

Funny thing is I have a feeling that where you come from, the majority of the views you see expressed here are infact alternative.... so are you maybe digging deep down and asking yourself that question?

It's okay.

Exquisite analysis  Please send me a bill.

4 minutes ago, WhentheBoat_ComesIn said:

It was me attempting to be witty!

"I don't care if the price goes higher this year or in two years but the race has begun"

Children often challenge friends to a race by saying "last one there stinks/..is a ...etc."

In this context, by implication, the first Crypto to achieve Utility (hopefully XRP via xRapid) wins the race and this will be reflected in its' share of the Market and a much higher price. Hence being first to Market is a huge incentive to reap the rewards and the "last one there stinks!"

Ah ok??