Sign in to follow this  
JoelQuinn

CNBC: Ripple hints its cryptocurrency product will go live 'in the next month or so'

There’s some all or nothing thinking here. The whole market has tanked, not just XRP. And I don’t recall Ripple making promises they don’t keep. EOY is what’s been promised repeatedly. I also don’t recall everyone here ever agreeing on anything, much less on when prices will go up.   

49 minutes ago, Qasim_786 said:

I think people are more wise to it now. If xrapid doesn't go live this year and if it doesnt significantly impact the price a lot of people will pull out. Imho it would not be fair to judge xrp before xrapid has been released. If xrapid is not released before eoy ripple will have a lot of explaining to do, even to hardcore fans. 

Have you ever traded a penny stock that is a valid company heading towards profitability and larger trading venues? The market makers and institutional players hold the price down past the last possible moment to literally break the spirit of holders in attempt to get them to sell their cheap shares. In my view, XRP is similar but with much greater upside and visibility for the average investor. They are just trying to break our spirit. I think you lose if you sell. xRapid will go live eventually, and massive volume will be realized eventually too. Investors just have to stay the course to see the and benefit from the show—whenever it happens, now, a month from now, or a year from now.  

6 minutes ago, EcneitapLatnem said:

Indeed! It is everywhere! It is gross! It is jealousy! It is misinformation! I want us all to be able to express ourselves... but without hiding our evil agendas!!! So, yes I am!!!!!!

So, contrary opinions that don't fit into the accepted orthodoxy is "fud"?

21 minutes ago, EcneitapLatnem said:

I don't know... should they have? What is it? Do you have a link so I can decipher if you are attempting to help or hurt with your addition to this thread....

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/mar/09/nuclear-fusion-on-brink-of-being-realised-say-mit-scientists

Edited by WhentheBoat_ComesIn

Sign in to follow this