BibleChronologyXRP

+589 explained

1 hour ago, Kpuff said:

Many people will take profits well before 10$, 20$, 50$,100$,300$ and 500$. Those are the major price selling points that people are looking at. If you've got alot of xrp and are ready to take profits you will take them. I would probably take profits before 300$ because I know it's a major sell point

Smart sell points...$9, $19, $49, $99, $299, $588 ;) 

Moving the needle all depends on how large the order book of a given exchange is.

For example on Bittrex XRP/USD it would only require buys of 25K USD in order to raise the price by 20%:

bittrex.thumb.png.1561709783508afc4227ed1c4d707499.png

However for example on Bitfinex it would require 611K USD to do the same:

bitfinex.thumb.png.61057581a3a76ca3326fdedbef0d9c15.png

Not to forget that the arbitrage bots will constantly buy/sell among the exchanges.

3 hours ago, Zerptime said:

This ridiculous 589 thing is from an online bear and now these people are trying to justify it with some outrageous reasons.

I wonder when 589 does not happen eoy will these tinfoil people admit they should not invest based on some random bear or will they have a new interpertation of the "prophecy"?

I'm guessing it's the latter.

It's hilarious to see this 589 "prediction" when we have trouble getting above $0,30 😀

Can't really explain but something seems incomplete in this story. This shows one side of the upwards price movement. But what about XRP from escrow that gets sold on the market? What once you reach the 500$ point "in the blink of an eye"?

Why would someone who wants to transfer fiat wants such high spread? That would not be beneficial, right?

Wouldn't a sudden surge to 500$ XRP cause immediate major sell pressure? I mean the total value of the XRP market would be 50 trillion (I know that doesn't equate to money in the market). It would be a good selling point (and as the surge is so sudden selling at 10, 100, 200, ... would not have happened or at least less).

There's certainly some truth in what you're saying.

Edited by SquaryBone

9 hours ago, Zerptime said:

This ridiculous 589 thing is from an online bear and now these people are trying to justify it with some outrageous reasons.

I wonder when 589 does not happen eoy will these tinfoil people admit they should not invest based on some random bear or will they have a new interpertation of the "prophecy"?

I'm guessing it's the latter.

We've already stated we believe in June 2019. So I guess we have more time to be ridiculous. 

So, am I understood it right, we just need:

1000 mega investors that will put 39,544.77 USD

Or

10,000 working class people that will put 3,954.48 USD

Or 

100,000 ordinary man that will put 395.45 USD for fun

Or

1,000,000 accounts that will put 39.54 USD as pension savings

So, why are we not here? Ripple gets quarterly reports where XRP sold for millions...  but price not 589... I am nor speaking about every day buy dip...

Also, if someone will put 39M to buy zerp, I % sure that wall we get reshuflled...