AlexCobb

Compilation of Significant Statements Made About Ripple

1 hour ago, zerpdigger said:

no offence but i think youre seeing things that arent there

It’s pretty obvious and clear to me.. like 3 negative gestures at the same time. Looking away abruptly from the speaker, almost wants to shake his head but catches himself. Grabs his jacket and pulls on it which is a micro action I find myself doing in nervous situations. 

Looks down as well along with a lot of tight lipped mouth movements before and after his macro movement

he’s a coinbase cronie so no surprise there

http://www.delawarebusinesstimes.com/john-collins-fintech/

Edited by XRPwinning

Believe it! On a related note of massive epicness on its way. I noticed that they have more and more subdomains on ripple.com. I keep an eye on this from time to time.

9 minutes ago, DtotheK said:

Believe it! On a related note of massive epicness on its way. I noticed that they have more and more subdomains on ripple.com. I keep an eye on this from time to time.

Such as?

1 hour ago, XRPwinning said:

It’s pretty obvious and clear to me.. like 3 negative gestures at the same time. Looking away abruptly from the speaker, almost wants to shake his head but catches himself. Grabs his jacket and pulls on it which is a micro action I find myself doing in nervous situations. 

Looks down as well along with a lot of tight lipped mouth movements before and after his macro movement

he’s a coinbase cronie so no surprise there

http://www.delawarebusinesstimes.com/john-collins-fintech/

Based on the above I thought that this John Collins would be super evil XRP hatter who drinks tears of orphan children but then I watched the whole video and he dropped something like this at 36:45.

It is very "easy" to read body language and jump to quick conclusions based on one single video. John Collins also looks away abruptly multiple times during the video with different people speaking. He also looks Ryan Zagone several times during the video.

Conclusion: I do not have an idea what John Collins really thinks about Ripple/XRP.