FreedomGundam

What is Your Secondary Coin?

I'm thinking to diversify my portfolio instead of XRP. Do you have any suggestion?

I do some digging I found these are really interesting coin.

1. ADA

2. NEO

3. XMR

4. EOS (Big cap, but I heard there are some problem)

5. BCH

Any guys have any advise?

At this moment I'm more convince with ADA and BCH. Other coins are welcome, but please give me good reason

I like Cardano but Codius put a dent in its appeal for me.

I like the idea of IOTA but wallet issues are off-putting. Not sure where the value will come from either.

I need to look into supply chain management a bit more too and see where the value in those come from.

I find it kinda hard looking at anything other than extra XRP.

Genesis Vision ( GVT).  Up 52% last week because on october 30 the “ asset management” platform for retail goes live , one of the first with a real world usecase!  Profits can be made with the GVT token and/or investing in a fund manager with a good track record ( oil, stocks, crypto, forex, whatever). 

First transparant blockchain based asset management platform!

Csc and Agrello,

Agrello concept was great, but seems they arr struggling a working product. Hey ho win some you use some, will just keep a hold of it to see if it pumps at some point.

10 minutes ago, IdzieWojnaIdzieWojna said:

IOTA is complete joke.

Yes, there are some horror stories regarding the wallets and how the issues were dealt with. That put me right off.

I’ve read that Nano can do M2M without the need to include info within the transaction but alongside it. Still not sure where value would come from though.

I've got 2 secondary coins. The first is bch because it can actually be used in everyday transactions as opposed to btc. And Roger ver as much as he is a douche he is very active and is working his butt off to get the word out. The other coin which is one of my favorites is Monero. Privacy coins will be huge it's part of the reason why people liked btc at first. Privacy will be necessary in the future

20 hours ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Genesis Vision ( GVT).  Up 52% last week because on october 30 the “ asset management” platform for retail goes live , one of the first with a real world usecase!  Profits can be made with the GVT token and/or investing in a fund manager with a good track record ( oil, stocks, crypto, forex, whatever). 

First transparant blockchain based asset management platform!

Thanks for your info, but I prefer big cap coin..

3 hours ago, Kpuff said:

I've got 2 secondary coins. The first is bch because it can actually be used in everyday transactions as opposed to btc. And Roger ver as much as he is a douche he is very active and is working his butt off to get the word out. The other coin which is one of my favorites is Monero. Privacy coins will be huge it's part of the reason why people liked btc at first. Privacy will be necessary in the future

I also thinking about XMR as well..