Sign in to follow this  
Sceptic

Are you a buyer in an EOY scenario of $0.01 p/xrp?

Been bearish a while on crypto in general. Looking to get bullish at lower prices. Are people of the thinking that 0.01 signals a death knell or an opportunity to load up?

In canary wharf (London financial district) crypto start ups are disappearing en masse and massive frauds in ico's have been busted, leaving the genuine start ups in damage control. Are these intrinsic levels of distrust surrounding crypto too much of a hindrance?

Is safe custody a long way off?(hacks)

Will regulation banish the anonymity of the market?

These considerations, plus more, make my case for EOY 0.01 but also paradoxically for such price levels to signal a bull market re-emergence due to the weeding of the chaff, so to speak

Thoughts?

Are you a buyer or capitulator at $0.01?

Sceptic. 

Edited by Sceptic

Nasdaq - Morgan Stanley - Goldman Sachs all start with Bitcoin trading ETN - ETF etc. You do not have to be bearish about crypto if that kind of companies enter the market

I expect the current XRP price without bull run to rise EOY by at least $ 0.20 to $ 0.30 real use of xRapid , which is a very conservative estimate and then I leave a bull run out of consideration.

A nine month bearmarket doesn`t make any hodler happy

4 hours ago, Sceptic said:

Been bearish a while on crypto in general. Looking to get bullish at lower prices. Are people of the thinking that 0.01 signals a death knell or an opportunity to load up?

In canary wharf (London financial district) crypto start ups are disappearing en masse and massive frauds in ico's have been busted, leaving the genuine start ups in damage control. Are these intrinsic levels of distrust surrounding crypto too much of a hindrance?

Is safe custody a long way off?(hacks)

Will regulation banish the anonymity of the market?

These considerations, plus more, make my case for EOY 0.01 but also paradoxically for such price levels to signal a bull market re-emergence due to the weeding of the chaff, so to speak

Thoughts?

Are you a buyer or capitulator at $0.01?

Sceptic. 

I honestly believe you’re correct. But not for XRP - there’s a reason why it’s hated, because it’s different. An outlier - which for us is our incredible opportunity. 

A friend very high up in banking (here in the UK) goes by this analogy: “when the taxi driver starts tell you about a stock, it’s time to sell”. 

His point is that once uneducated speculators enter, the risk that the stock is overvalued based on speculation (not to be confused with professional speculators) increases.

Crypto has been the reverse to this rule - the street entered first, institutions later. 

My opinion on the future crypto market is this (which I’m open to discuss and keen to hear your thoughts): 

I have no doubt that the ICOs with poor utility/understandable/deliverable purpose will perish as the average professionalism, education and (dare I say) IQ investing in crypto increases. Those professional speculators have training and instincts which will see them question the value of an ICO if it is not clear. They won’t care what the white/blue/yellow papers say - because they will simply ask “what does it do and how is it going to do it?”.

Love them or loathe them, bankers are smart people. I have met a lot I don’t like as people but would never question their intelligence. They are also incredibly impatient to babble and frankly a lot of ICOs/cryptos suffer from the “babble problem” because they are started by tech people. I think DS is a huge exception to this - his engagement (and Brads, and Thomas’, etc) with the community has been nothing but outstanding: clear, concise and focused. Again, outlier.

Getting back to my original point. In the future, if an ICOs purpose cannot be demonstrated in plain language, then that ICO won’t succeed. Bankers won’t see the value (unless it is truly compelling) and they’ll wave it off.

At the moment ICOs don’t really need to sell their ideas - certainly not to the level of scrutiny that they deserve because the market is full of people wanting to make a lot of money, quickly and they are all, collectively, suffering from the “hot hand fallacy” seen in gambling.

Long story short, XRP will be hit by the upending of the market but it will climb out as it begins and then increases to be used. 

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, X07 said:

It will never dip to 0.01......?

It's a brave man that says 'never' in this crazy crypto world....    :) 

1 hour ago, Tinyaccount said:

It's a brave man that says 'never' in this crazy crypto world....    :) 

Mark my words ?. Anyone who thinks we can go back to .01 or sub penny hasnt done enough research.....we are in the calm before the storm right now.

i know you know this ??

4 hours ago, Sim_Tron said:

I honestly believe you’re correct. But not for XRP - there’s a reason why it’s hated, because it’s different. An outlier - which for us is our incredible opportunity. 

A friend very high up in banking (here in the UK) goes by this analogy: “when the taxi driver starts tell you about a stock, it’s time to sell”. 

His point is that once uneducated speculators enter, the risk that the stock is overvalued based on speculation (not to be confused with professional speculators) increases.

Crypto has been the reverse to this rule - the street entered first, institutions later. 

My opinion on the future crypto market is this (which I’m open to discuss and keen to hear your thoughts): 

I have no doubt that the ICOs with poor utility/understandable/deliverable purpose will perish as the average professionalism, education and (dare I say) IQ investing in crypto increases. Those professional speculators have training and instincts which will see them question the value of an ICO if it is not clear. They won’t care what the white/blue/yellow papers say - because they will simply ask “what does it do and how is it going to do it?”.

Love them or loathe them, bankers are smart people. I have met a lot I don’t like as people but would never question their intelligence. They are also incredibly impatient to babble and frankly a lot of ICOs/cryptos suffer from the “babble problem” because they are started by tech people. I think DS is a huge exception to this - his engagement (and Brads, and Thomas’, etc) with the community has been nothing but outstanding: clear, concise and focused. Again, outlier.

Getting back to my original point. In the future, if an ICOs purpose cannot be demonstrated in plain language, then that ICO won’t succeed. Bankers won’t see the value (unless it is truly compelling) and they’ll wave it off.

At the moment ICOs don’t really need to sell their ideas - certainly not to the level of scrutiny that they deserve because the market is full of people wanting to make a lot of money, quickly and they are all, collectively, suffering from the “hot hand fallacy” seen in gambling.

Long story short, XRP will be hit by the upending of the market but it will climb out as it begins and then increases to be used. 

That's arrogant.A taxi driver could be very smart and educated unlike your friend?

2 minutes ago, minicuzzo said:

That's arrogant.A taxi driver could be very smart and educated unlike your friend?

It’s a figure of speech but I see your point. And hey, you can make 3x what I earn driving a black cab in a London so...

He just meant people outside of the banking world who aren’t privy/trained. 

Sign in to follow this