Sign in to follow this  
Swiss

ZB exchange on XRP Charts

6 minutes ago, plipolip said:

Ripplecharts should not include this data as the vast majority of the volume is not real.

Any proof for your statement?

I pointed out in referenced comment that Zillion Bits is a Swiss company and Ming Zhao a Swedish citizen. I have doubts that they would run a shady business, given that they could be facing charges in courts of Switzerland and Sweden, which both are sovereign states.

2 hours ago, dachxrpshund said:

They go from the top trading platform too the lowest the following day..

Yes, I know this - been following on LCW. But can anyone confirm if ZB was previously listed on XRP Charts or if it got added just recently? (Having an exchange listed on Ripple's XRP Chart makes me a bit more confident as to when it only reports to LCW/CMC).

On 9/14/2018 at 12:40 PM, Swiss said:

Any proof for your statement?

I pointed out in referenced comment that Zillion Bits is a Swiss company and Ming Zhao a Swedish citizen. I have doubts that they would run a shady business, given that they could be facing charges in courts of Switzerland and Sweden, which both are sovereign states.

look at the order book and trade history. the best bid and offer don't move, and yet multiple trades magically appear in the trade history (in between best b/o). amateurish wash trading effort. at least Binance disguises it better!

Sign in to follow this