zach

I’m compiling 10 must-have XRP sites for an online site with massive reach. Please help

As the title suggest I’ve been tasked with compiling 10 must-have XRP sites for beginners and hodlers alike to have in their favourites. They want an eclectic mix that covers all niches. Each site that makes the list will have a short review (~60-100 words). Any and all suggestions welcome :) so far on the shortlist I have ripple.com (of course), xrpchat, bithomp and xrpcommunity.blog. All help greatly appreciated and of course, once the page is uploaded I’ll post the link here.

nice site! you have gained an extra visitor at least, hopefully more than just myself. theres some really good stuff on there - i had a brief look at the reports section amongst others and was really impressed how detailed it was. It's sure to go into my favourites folder - some may find it a bit overwhelming but it's on the shortlist for the publication because of the sheer amount of detailed data you have on there

6 hours ago, zach said:

nice site! you have gained an extra visitor at least, hopefully more than just myself. theres some really good stuff on there - i had a brief look at the reports section amongst others and was really impressed how detailed it was. It's sure to go into my favourites folder - some may find it a bit overwhelming but it's on the shortlist for the publication because of the sheer amount of detailed data you have on there

Awesome! If you have any suggestions we're all ears. New features that you're looking for, things that can be improved, etc, we're striving to quickly incorporate community feedback!

Looking forward to your article!

On 9/13/2018 at 10:42 PM, zach said:

As the title suggest I’ve been tasked with compiling 10 must-have XRP sites for beginners and hodlers alike to have in their favourites. They want an eclectic mix that covers all niches. Each site that makes the list will have a short review (~60-100 words). Any and all suggestions welcome :) so far on the shortlist I have ripple.com (of course), xrpchat, bithomp and xrpcommunity.blog. All help greatly appreciated and of course, once the page is uploaded I’ll post the link here.

So how is this list progressing?  I am writing a blog piece and having the ten must have XRP sites might make be a good addendum

On 9/13/2018 at 11:42 PM, zach said:

who tasked you? Which customers? etc.. etc..