Sign in to follow this  
BiffTannen

How red are you?

How red are you?  

180 members have voted

1. 1. How deep are you in the red?

• I'm selfish and didn't tell BiffTannen about XRP when price was .006 and so I'm green right now
    • <10%
    • >10% <20%
    • >20% <30%
    • >30% <40%
    • >40% <50%
    • >50% <60%
    • >60% <70%
    • >70% <80
    • >80% <90%
    • Just kill me already

There should be option “doesn’t matter in for the loooong hodl”

13 hours ago, BiffTannen said:

Anonymous poll 

No polls are anonymous on this forums, mods can see who voted what.

11 hours ago, Yorkies said:

-35% XRP and break even with CSC

Just trying to buy as much as I can, any spare dosh I have is going straight to Revolut 

I thought it was just about XRP :JC_thinking:

10 hours ago, Ramforinkas said:

I got a good laugh outta this. I assume sarcasm? Unless you were purchasing exclusively prior to last December, you're in the red. Simply purchasing some this year would have increased your DCA massively even if your bulk was back last year, unless it was a small purchase. XRP is probably the worst investment I've ever made in terms of a return - or close to. Luckily, I only put several thousand into it (all what I could easily afford to lose and not lose sleep over), and more then half of that has been while the prices were in the .3s and .2s. I still have 100 percent faith i'll eventually see a return though. I just wish I hadn't purchased back earlier this year, oh well.

Stop spreading FUD! Have you not read up on all the good news? XRP is a sure thing. 

I have no emotions when it comes to investing so the price doesn't matter to me. If I'm up 50% or down 50% it makes no difference. I see a lot of people get anxious when the price goes down and elated when it goes up which inevitably will lead to them cashing out at a price which they will regret, like Greg. If you're to make life changing money the right mental mindset is very important. 

I've never kept track of my prices. Just how much I bought at what dates. I think my lowest was at .17 and highest maybe $2.50 but could have been more. 

I don't even know how much money I've spent. I spend what I can afford to lose. I've made a few larger investments like tax refunds and random money that would be a bummer but it's not going to put me out of house and home. 

Best guess I'm down a few grand. 

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, XRPBaseCurrency said:

I have no emotions when it comes to investing so the price doesn't matter to me. If I'm up 50% or down 50% it makes no difference. I see a lot of people get anxious when the price goes down and elated when it goes up which inevitably will lead to them cashing out at a price which they will regret, like Greg. If you're to make life changing money the right mental mindset is very important. 

No emotions. Very nice. Minus my one emotional post last month (:pardon:thow-wee again, guys) we would do very well over a cup of coffee..

<_< Hi.

Hey. <_<

<_< How are you?

Great. <_<

9 hours ago, Tinyaccount said:

That....    and regret.  

Regret I didn’t buy before the May ‘17 rise.

Regret I didn’t sell at at ATH then buy in now and therefore have 15 times more XRP.  

Regret I didn’t know about XRP two years ago...    sigh.  

Nah not really.  Joking aside....    I consider myself lucky to be on this ride...  I think it might change my life.  

You can't really regret something like that because you can't predict the future. I could simply dump my life savings right now if I wanted to level things out but I like to sleep at night :)

Edited by lucid99

less red than this morning since I lowered my DCA and scooped up another 1,000 zerpies :) As much as I'm enjoying increasing my stack, I'd feel a lot better with a bull run soon. Q4, please live up to the hype!

I think I have been buying since beginning december 2017 on daily and week bases, small to average batches. Funny thing is that hardly any of those are in black at the moment. But most funny of it all is the amount of convindence I have that all of them will be great purchases on the long run. 

the fact that I DCAd me lower each week might soon be a blessing, as I would never, really neverrrrr, have bought this awesome stack otherwise ;)

HODL my friends! 

3 hours ago, Loki said:

I've never kept track of my prices. Just how much I bought at what dates. I think my lowest was at .17 and highest maybe $2.50 but could have been more. 

I don't even know how much money I've spent. I spend what I can afford to lose. I've made a few larger investments like tax refunds and random money that would be a bummer but it's not going to put me out of house and home. 

Best guess I'm down a few grand.  

You (or your tax-preparer) are not going to be happy when we hit 589 and you start selling some of this.

Sign in to follow this