PhoenixSequence

Possible XRAPID launch time frame discovered?

3 minutes ago, slinuxuzer said:

The real question isn't when, but what happens when it isn't the huge insta moonshot people are expecting? The answer might very well be the XRP apocalypse, then the question is, what do YOU do? 

Just keep waiting.

1 minute ago, TimeSlot said:

Just keep waiting.

You very well may, I probably will, depending on where the price goes I might buy more, but everyone who is trying to pin down a which one of the 109 days left in 2018, if xRapid launches and they don't get a moonshot will probably go into full hyper active squirrel mode and press the sell button, many times. I'm starting to worry about some people in the community, it seems like hopes are set so insanely high, Brad G has said more than once "3 - 5 years", his reputation is rock solid, so why are we all so myopically focused on what day this year a product will launch?

18 minutes ago, slinuxuzer said:

The real question isn't when, but what happens when it isn't the huge insta moonshot people are expecting? The answer might very well be the XRP apocalypse, then the question is, what do YOU do? 

Maybe have a rage mode. 

Take my chilpill and lots of it! 

Say my goodbye to this chat.

Continue with my life. By holding never selling its gone anyway.

Orrrrrrrrrrrrr

It could go up and I and every other mother f r in this chat will start to see some oil start dropping out. 

Even if Xrapid brings it back to €1 it will be an awesome start! And a nice bait for even maybe a temporary bullrun. 

People with exit strategies will have a good time coming. If it brings it to around €1 I can see all these sooo called BTC fanatics switching camps.

So yea buckle up! We in for a ride! Apparently 108 days left till we find out.

Edited by Staigera

1 minute ago, Staigera said:

Maybe have a rage mode. 

Take my chilpill and lots of it! 

Say my goodbye to this chat.

Continue with my life. 

Orrrrrrrrrrrrr

It could go up and I and every other mother f r in this chat will start to see some oil start dropping out. 

Even if Xrapid brings it back to €1 it will be an awesome start! And a nice bait for even maybe a temporary bullrun. 

People with exit strategies will have a good time coming. If it brings it to around €1 I can see all these sooo called BTC fanatics switching camps.

So yea buckle up! We in for a ride! Apparently 108 days left till we find out.

Have you considered what might happen if xRapid doesn't launch this year? I personally believe it will, but I also believed XRP would be on CoinBase, we might have some regulatory clarity by now, SBI would be live with market trading, and xRapid would be live already. I'm as bullish as anyone on XRP, don't get me wrong, but we need to at least consider these situations, if xRapid doesn't go live this year, this ultra immature market we have in crypto is going to throw a category five tantrum and it will hurt about as much as being run over by a steam roller.

7 minutes ago, slinuxuzer said:

Have you considered what might happen if xRapid doesn't launch this year? I personally believe it will, but I also believed XRP would be on CoinBase, we might have some regulatory clarity by now, SBI would be live with market trading, and xRapid would be live already. I'm as bullish as anyone on XRP, don't get me wrong, but we need to at least consider these situations, if xRapid doesn't go live this year, this ultra immature market we have in crypto is going to throw a category five tantrum and it will hurt about as much as being run over by a steam roller.

I think the community reaches beyond this chat. And that any person who has holded this long, knows there is a possibility that for some reason it could be delayed. Or atleast waits it out and does not sell for a 80% loss. Or 60% etc.

And those who do sell can jump from the golden bridge when it finally does go up. 

Or laugh those who lost the remaining of their investment.

As i always said.

"If your not ready to go down with the ship, don't come on board at all" 

We all knew what we played a high risk gamble so man up!

Edited by Staigera

41 minutes ago, slinuxuzer said:

Oct/Nov makes sense for a lot of turmoil since the globalist faction who is allied with Ripple would want to hurt Trump’s chances of getting allies elected in the midterms. Maybe this seems too on the nose for some of you to consider but as an American I advise you to never underestimate the shamelessness and pettiness of the political factions who operate here.

54 minutes ago, ImTheRippler said:

Oct/Nov makes sense for a lot of turmoil since the globalist faction who is allied with Ripple would want to hurt Trump’s chances of getting allies elected in the midterms. Maybe this seems too on the nose for some of you to consider but as an American I advise you to never underestimate the shamelessness and pettiness of the political factions who operate here.

Can you explain to me what factions are in power in America? I'm really interested, maybe pm me if you know about this stuff if not NVM.

26 minutes ago, Staigera said:

Can you explain to me what factions are in power in America? I'm really interested, maybe pm me if you know about this stuff if not NVM.

Good God, it’s a mess. Definitely do this by PM. You wouldn’t like it when some members’ posts show what they really think about today’s issues if this is explained  publicly.

3 hours ago, slinuxuzer said:

Well the thing is that Ripple never said they would be on Coinbase. Several employees have said publicly that xRapid will launch this year, latest was Ryan Zagone. I don't think they would say it REPEATEDLY if they weren't pretty sure it would happen this year. Also with Coinbase I assumed they wouldn't list xrp after seeing how Coinbase CEO responded to the question if they were listing xrp long time ago. It is not hard to read these people most of the time. 

I don't think it would hurt the market either to be honest, since most of the crypto market hates XRP and does not know what is happening with xRapid at all. The market would not care if xRapid didn't launch this year. 

1 hour ago, mr_lazy85 said:

Well the thing is that Ripple never said they would be on Coinbase. Several employees have said publicly that xRapid will launch this year, latest was Ryan Zagone. I don't think they would say it REPEATEDLY if they weren't pretty sure it would happen this year. Also with Coinbase I assumed they wouldn't list xrp after seeing how Coinbase CEO responded to the question if they were listing xrp long time ago. It is not hard to read these people most of the time. 

I don't think it would hurt the market either to be honest, since most of the crypto market hates XRP and does not know what is happening with xRapid at all. The market would not care if xRapid didn't launch this year. 

I don't recall saying Ripple said they would be listed on CoinBase? Unless I was unconscious and drugged with some hallucinogen and said it then? And its pretty obvious Ripple "believes" xRapid will launch this year, but there are 100 some days left, and anything could happen, there are no guarantees in life, key Ripple employees could fall ill or get hit by a bus, hackers could crack ILP, and any number of countless scenarios. My point being, we are looking at a tight time frame and even the slightest hiccup, regulatory thing that got overlooked, could push the launch out a month or three, and I believe if we don't have a rock solid announcement that xRapid is live before the ball drops on new years, the very impatient people in the XRP market, who are likely over represented in this thread, will throw a tantrum like XRP has never seen. 

52 minutes ago, slinuxuzer said:

I don't recall saying Ripple said they would be listed on CoinBase? 

Show me one source where Ripple stated that Coinbase would list them. 

Sure, a lot of things could go wrong that we are not aware of. That's just part of life.

11 minutes ago, mr_lazy85 said:

Sure, a lot of things could go wrong that we are not aware of. That's just part of life.

Well there is public knowledge of their desire to be. They offered to loan XRP to coinbase for listing. It would be dumb of Ripple not to desire coinbase because they're all about spreading out and building that liquidity and value into the system. I don't think. Ripple cares about coinbase as a company but just sees them as a way to keep the volume climbing domino by domino. 

29 minutes ago, mr_lazy85 said:

You're putting words in my mouth for a second time? I used to word believe, not know, you really are barking up the wrong tree on that point.

27 minutes ago, keybordem said:

Well there is public knowledge of their desire to be. They offered to loan XRP to coinbase for listing. It would be dumb of Ripple not to desire coinbase because they're all about spreading out and building that liquidity and value into the system. I don't think. Ripple cares about coinbase as a company but just sees them as a way to keep the volume climbing domino by domino. 

Yes Brad reached out to Coinbase saying it would be good for them to list XRP. I just think the chance of xRapid going live is higher since I don't think Coinbase ever planned on listing XRP. It's obvious that Ripple are planning to launch xRapid this year. 

That's all I'm saying.