PhoenixSequence

Possible XRAPID launch time frame discovered?

Alex Cobb posted this on YouTube.

Ryan Zagone of Ripple Labs speaks. Listen to him at the 2:39 mark

Noticed he says - "its going live 'later' this year". From that it might be easy to get somewhat of a timeframe as to when. 

If it was soon, say in a month, he might have said "we're launching in a month or a little over" which would bring us to October. 

But he didn't and the demeanor in which he said it was relaxed and uncalculating - a genuine truth (a least his body believes it's the truth).

It infers xrapid may go live sometime in Nov/Dec. Definitely after the Swell conference. 

I believe I just got my buy by timeframe for more xrp. 

On the other hand he could just be a highly methodical individual and stated it that way on purpose to keep everyone guessing but I don't think so.

Edited by PhoenixSequence

13 minutes ago, OzAlphaWolf said:

Every Ripple exec who has mentioned it in the last few months has also said it will be by the end of this year. Brad, David, Asheesh, another I forget.

Very true. I do this for a living, read people and their body language to find the subtle truth between the lines.

In the other executives case saying it was later in the year was true as it was a much further time out.

This guy is also saying that but we're almost at mid September yet his mind believes xrapid's launch is still some time away.

12 minutes ago, PhoenixSequence said:

Very true. I do this for a living, read people and their body language to find the subtle truth between the lines.

In the other executives case saying it was later in the year was true as it was a much further time out.

This guy is also saying that but we're almost at mid September yet his mind believes xrapid's launch is still some time away.

Maybe you could analyse the Goldman Sachs vid for us and deduce their connection to Ripple.

5 minutes ago, PhoenixSequence said:

I'll try. Do you have a link to the video? Doing a Google search brings up so many different ones?

Sure, I'll have to find it. It was a panel discussion that included GS, Danny Aranda and a few others. @xrpmommy might remember better than me which vid it was. She's the expert finder of footage.

Edit: found it, nevermind XRPMommy. 

Edited by OzAlphaWolf

6 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

what do his eyes say about the price of xrp when xrapid goes live?

His eyes? I'm sorry he's too far away in the video to see that. I can only go off his body language, choice of wording and the inflection in his voice.

2 hours ago, OzAlphaWolf said:

Found it. If you are willing to do this, thanks in advance for your time.

No problem I'm happy to do it 

Edit: I'll post my findings of it tomorrow (it's late here). But yeah! There's definitely some "wow" stuff in there.