JCCollins

XRP - The Standard (Big read)

What a great read! After finishing I can see how freaking brilliant the boys from Ripple-labs are. I already knew they were, but this article puts everything in the right perspective. 

There's simply no- chance XRP and Ripple will fail. Thankx!

Well, interesting, however, the repeated connection to a "Trump doctrine" distracts as propaganda (especially given his reported ignorance about international finance.  Where does this doctrine exist?).   What effect would SDR have in consolidating US debt within the IMF as the US is the largest contributor, by far, holds veto rights, and a controlling vote?   As always,  provocative.

Edited by WrathofKahneman
brevity

Amazing read by a brilliant author. Jibes a lot with Rachel Lee’s (love her or hate her) tweets on Twitter regarding the IMF, SDR and XRP. There is plenty going on in the background. WE are in for good times. Cobalt, Coil, Codius, Xrapid, IMF, Institutional investors, the list is dizzying. 

Edited by Xrplover

I finally sat down and read it, excellently explained and I come away with a fuzzy understanding of tectonic plates shifting under the foundations of World finance.  (it is very confusing that SDR and SDRM are completely different things).  By tomorrow my understanding will be even more fuzzy.

I have been following Brexit closely.  It is being very badly managed and I believe poses a serious threat to financial stability.  In many ways my investment in XRP is a hedge against what might happen if Britain crashes out of the EU in an accidental No Deal Brexit, I can imagine it would cause cause financial shock waves and civil instability, turbulance and bankruptcy in its wake. I hope that XRP will have begun its rise before my business has to meet that challenge.  I am also fearful of the knock on effect for stability of Italy and the Euro. From an entirely selfish point of view I have noted that money flew into crypto when Turkey's domestic currency was collapsing.

One question: Do you think currencies like Bitcoin will have a roll in the new world financial order?  To me they look as if they have no function, what is your view?

Edited by Julian_Williams