jabit

Japanese Bankers Association adopt SWIFT GPI

3 minutes ago, jabit said:

They use Hyperledger Fabric 1.0 to demonstrate their own concepts.

They are also approaching nostro / vostro problem.They clearly imitate Ripple.

https://www.swift.com/news-events/press-releases/swift-completes-landmark-dlt-poc

If they issue a currency, it may become a currency like SDR.

You’re deluded. Or misinformed. Or worse, spreading malicious mis-information.

If SWIFT we’re looking to launch their own currency, how long ago would they have had to start this process and with what team of experts? 

SWIFT gpi will still be as spectacularly bad at mis-messaging, misprocessing and simply misdirecting and losing just as many millions of any currency they already do. By any measure, they’re still only an expensive and laughably insecure messaging system using smoke signal technology without owning the rails. Please do your research before posting here again.

Besides, Ripplenet already has the unassailable  momentum necessary to bury SWIFT. The only thing that will save SWIFT in the long run is when they partner with Ripple underpinned by the ILP.

9C9FE221-5350-44B6-8C4F-D0C1A578A6AC.png

1292A1D5-C90D-4B7B-945A-E5A40C63560E.png

41 minutes ago, BLPinfinity said:

Hyperledger quilt connects to the ILP also. So again XRP would be used to settle the transactions as it is the fastest, cheapest and most liquid option.

Creating their own coin would serve zero purpose at all.

XRP is currently the fastest, cheapest and most liquid option. That doesn't mean that SWIFT can't create a digital asset (copy) to settle the nostro vostro accounts issue.

Creating a "coin" not for retail speculators specifically for banks to solve the "live" transactions liquidity problem would be a blow to XRP and could happen. I'm not saying it is happening, but i doubt the legacy system will just stay put when the writing is on the wall.

Most importantly, SWIFT already has the big banks and liquidity and can find ways to connect the payments infrastructure.

Ripple has to give them a death blow soon. Very soon. The longer we are tide to bots and BTC the worst off we will be because XRP needs a higher price and liquidity. 

For all we know (places tin foil hat on) the legacy banks are behind the crypto market meltdown.  

The sooner XRP is being used, the better it is for the ecosystem. 

Edited by Guest

10 minutes ago, Mr_Cambridge said:

XRP is currently the fastest, cheapest and most liquid option. That doesn't mean that SWIFT can't create a digital asset (copy) to settle the nostro vostro accounts issue.

Creating a "coin" not for retail speculators specifically for banks to solve the "live" transactions liquidity problem would be a blow to XRP and could happen. I'm not saying it is happening, but i doubt the legacy system will just stay put when the writing is on the wall.

Most importantly, SWIFT already has the big banks and liquidity and can find ways to connect the payments infrastructure.

Ripple has to give them a death blow soon. Very soon. The longer we are tide to bots and BTC the worst of we will be because XRP needs a higher price and liquidity. 

For all we know (places tin foil hat on) the legacy banks are behind the crypto market meltdown.  

The sooner XRP is being used, the better it is for the ecosystem. 

couldn't have said it better myself. literally.

no one knows whats actually happening behind the scenes but I'm sure somewhere in the world there are a group of people actively working on destroying ripple and everything associated with it.

this is why (opinion) i think at the last second this year / early 2019 something is going to propel us upward. hopefully. 

Edited by MegaNerd

Thank you @MegaNerd. Brad is very smart. Team Ripple must be very aware of all of this. I'm sure they are preparing well for the next steps. I just hope they give SWIFT a death blow very soon. I would never underestimate an enemy that's been declared. 

3 minutes ago, MegaNerd said:

couldn't have said it better myself. literally.

no one knows whats actually happening behind the scenes but I'm sure somewhere in the world there are a group of people actively working on destroying ripple and everything associated with it.

this is why (opinion) i think at the last second this year / early 2019 something is going to propel us upward. hopefully. 

You're spot on mate! Such topics just confirm we invested in the right asset at the right moment!

3 minutes ago, jabit said:

We have to imagine all possibilities.

We are investors. 
I am sorry supposing you are offended by my speech. 

Share your thoughts. This is a public forum. You just got a few people actually questioning whether SWIFT would or could come up with a digital asset to be used as a bridge currency. Truth is, we don't know what's happening behind closed doors. 

What if they (SWIFT) are developing it? As an investor one should be open to listening. Ripple does not owe us anything. We should keep an open mind. You have the courage to question and frankly good for you. 

IBM is under the influence of Ripple and Stella.

https://internetofbusiness.com/ibm-launches-blockchain-world-wire-payment-network-for-banks/

We will not be able to affirm that SWIFT will not create currencies under the influence of Ripple.

And 

Computers and intelligent terminal equipment connected to the SWIFT network must be certified by the association for both hardware and software, and only a few companies such as IBM are certified worldwide

I also think that SWIFT may use the currency of IBM & Stellar.

Edited by jabit

4 minutes ago, jabit said:

@SuperTronk

FFS mate

6 minutes ago, jabit said:

IBM is under the influence of Ripple and Stella.

https://internetofbusiness.com/ibm-launches-blockchain-world-wire-payment-network-for-banks/

We will not be able to affirm that SWIFT will not create currencies under the influence of Ripple.

And SWIFT uses IBM equipment and software.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JmJ0eWNtsA

Lol the OP is only providing ‘threats’ and ‘problems’ and does not even react to the very insightful and re-assuring posts from fellow members. Only reposts his FUD.

Postig history of this user is purely FUD based and surrounds SWIFT GPI all the time. 

Go back to the SWIFT forum where you belong  you must be a golden member there for your fud efforts here?

3 minutes ago, Plikk said:

Lol the OP is only providing ‘threats’ and ‘problems’ and does not even react to the very insightful and re-assuring posts from fellow members. Only reposts his FUD.

Postig history of this user is purely FUD based and surrounds SWIFT GPI all the time. 

Go back to the SWIFT forum where you belong  you must be a golden member there for your fud efforts here?

Im sory ?

I am not FUD.

It is not FUD of thinking about various possibilities.

Edited by jabit