jabit

Japanese Bankers Association adopt SWIFT GPI

I cannot be optimistic thinking. Sorry  

if Swift Don’t cooperate, we are waiting very painful future.

SWIFT: A quarter of all cross-border payments now over gpi

https://www.swift.com/news-events/press-releases/swift_a-quarter-of-all-cross-border-payments-now-over-gpi

They already have more international money transfers. They bypass the Ripple.

1 minute ago, jabit said:

https://www.swift.com/news-events/press-releases/swift_a-quarter-of-all-cross-border-payments-now-over-gpi

Then you should sell and move on. Simple.

3 minutes ago, jabit said:

FCUK sake give it a rest. Same sh!te constantly. Go over to the corner of the room and give yourself a cuddle if you want reassurance. Just pipe down with the constant stream of swift arse licking and negativity.

Edited by TheYorkshireRippler
Spelling

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://coingape.com/ripple-beating-swift-with-high-speed/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwi9tMS9qbfdAhUGjVQKHSZdDpUQqUMwCXoECAYQKA&usg=AOvVaw0dmrn43VPWBU1Zw8kfH9Q7

If we're just taking random things being said.intended for jabit!! Point be there's so many areticles that are contradicting. I thinks, i heard and this article doesn't always mean anything has got real truth behind it. I understand that this doesn't say rbi adopted by Japanese bank, however it does counter a post he made referencing to Swiss rbi taking seconds to make transaction. I  am ripple all the way through, more then anything I prefer to read and learn . Everyday there is come crap article with little to no truth trying to influence a market or bash a competitor, just like dirty politics. No the source , do the math. However you strive to support swift and I respect that, but be a man and own it!! There's new investors on these sights and I don't think it's fair to them to provide conflicting information with basically conspiracy theories. No the people your investing in. If you dont, you shouldn't have invested to begin with!! 

2 hours ago, TheYorkshireRippler said:

FCUK sake give it a rest. Same sh!te constantly. Go over to the corner of the room and give yourself a cuddle if you want reassurance. Just pipe down with the constant stream of swift arse licking and negativity.

I think he got so much reassurance from FACTS provided by our community members, that his FUD agenda did not work out. Ouch. 

Byebye. 

https://www.swift.com/file/46236/download?token=alpOfG4a

This is the report of SWIFT's Sibos 2017.They seems to have ruled out the Ripple speakers.
This was written by Masashi Nakajima, former official of the Bank of Japan.

I think that Ripple and Swift are fighting in invisible places.

SWIFT では、昨年までは Ripple に Sibos 会場内で自由に活動させていたが、今年の Sibos では、かなりの締め付けを行った模様であり、これに不満を抱いた Ripple 側が 別のイベントを立ち上げたというのが経緯のようである。

At SWIFT, until last year Ripple was allowed to work freely in the Sibos venue, but this year's Sibos seems to have done quite a tightening and the Ripple side dissatisfied with this started up another event It seems like history.

This is on page 4 of the report.

(5)SWIFT vs Rippleの対立の構図 ブロックチェーン技術を使った国際送金のプロジェクトを進めている Ripple では、 Sibos と同時期に、Sibos 会場からほど近い場所で「SWELL」(スウェル)と名付けた イベントを開催した(図表 2)。これにより、「Sibos 対 SWELL」の対立の構図が明ら かとなり、注目された。 SWELL では、元 FRB 議長であるベン・バーナンキ氏といった大物やイーサリアム の開発者であるヴィタリック・ブテリン氏などの業界の有名人をスピーカーとして招聘 しており、こうした著名人を目当てに Sibos 会場から SWELL への人の移動もかなりみ られた。 SWIFT では、昨年までは Ripple に Sibos 会場内で自由に活動させていたが、今年の Sibos では、かなりの締め付けを行った模様であり、これに不満を抱いた Ripple 側が 別のイベントを立ち上げたというのが経緯のようである。この 1 年間に、Ripple では、 参加行を世界の有力 100 行以上にまで増やし、SWIFT のコンペティターとしての存在 感を高めてきており、SWIFT としても競合先として無視できない存在になったという ことであろう。 今次 Sibos では、国際送金に関するセッションにも、(当然含まれるべき)Ripple の スピーカーは登壇せず、Ripple の存在を目立たせたくないという SWIFT の意図も感じ られた。来年以降の Sibos でこの関係がどうなっていくのか(同様な形で、SWELL が Sibos と同時開催されるのか)が注目されるところである。

Edited by jabit

3 hours ago, TheYorkshireRippler said:

Careful mate you’ll get warning points courtesy of our friendly local mods.

Edited by Guest

3 hours ago, TheYorkshireRippler said:

FCUK sake give it a rest. Same sh!te constantly. 

This ^^^

9 minutes ago, jabit said:

I love SWIFT I love SWIFT I love SWIFT I love SWIFT I love SWIFT I love SWIFT I love SWIFT I love SWIFT I love SWIFT I love SWIFT I love SWIFT I love SWIFT I love SWIFT I love SWIFT 

LOL sorry couldn't resist it x (this is all i haear when i read any of your posts jabit)

10 minutes ago, jabit said:

I am just sharing information.:lol:

Probably, we need to know the information on Ripple and Swift at least. 

I do not see you sharing any information, all i see is you posting the same repetitive posts over and over again 

The people on this forum are willing to get into good conversations with anyone who is willing to post and share their knowledge but this is just turning into a one sided story from you,

You started off well but the repetitiveness just got boring and sparked off a flurry of defensive posts from members with extensive knowledge,

If you are willing to actually engage in a proper debate then we are all for it but keep on posting the same old same old then you will continue to be jested at,

I'm all for getting the right information and having a civil discussion if you are? but i can't stand the same dribble being spouted time after time.

56 minutes ago, jabit said:

I am just sharing information.:lol:

Probably, we need to know the information on Ripple and Swift at least. 

I don't understand why you would go out of your way to make pointless posts with no fundamental backing purely in an attempt to spread uncertainty in this bear market. If you haven't gathered by now everyone is bored of your input.

The writing is on the wall pal.

Go back to sucking lemons or chasing sheep, anything more productive than your time here and come back when you have something useful to contribute.

1 hour ago, iLeeT said:

How much you get for constantly posting nonsense mate? 60 cents/post? I'll give you 50 xrp to start shilling XRP :D

50 xrp would be life changing in a few years