Ripple-Stiltskin

Genesis Vision

I got all out when it started to drop continuously for 2 days. Will not be back for a while.

There are smaller MC coins on binance popping up every day price wise, but usually pump & dump quickly. Might want to try that.

3 minutes ago, MQB said:

I got all out when it started to drop continuously for 2 days. Will not be back for a while.

There are smaller MC coins on binance popping up every day price wise, but usually pump & dump quickly. Might want to try that.

I transfered some GVT to the platform, and invested in one of the managers ( 2 month program, Elliot Wave trading), but he halted the program after 17 hours with a small loss ( in BTC so I actually got more GVT in return, lol). Transfered everything back to Binance, sold all and went into XLM ( Coinbase speculation soon?).

So much for my GVT adventure. Maybe come back later when the platform is more professional and transparant. 

7 hours ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

I transfered some GVT to the platform, and invested in one of the managers ( 2 month program, Elliot Wave trading), but he halted the program after 17 hours with a small loss ( in BTC so I actually got more GVT in return, lol). Transfered everything back to Binance, sold all and went into XLM ( Coinbase speculation soon?).

So much for my GVT adventure. Maybe come back later when the platform is more professional and transparant. 

Was the XLM into coinbase rumor from several months ago or just recent?

On 11/5/2018 at 6:20 PM, MQB said:

BAT is up

I’m back in GVT, tomorrow they’re main sponsor of the London something Summit, forex trading on the platform will be available in a few days and marketing campaign is starting. Let’s go! 

@Paradox

@greentrader

Edited by Ripple-Stiltskin

46 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

I’m back in GVT, tomorrow they’re main sponsor of the London something Summit, forex trading on the platform will be available in a few days and marketing campaign is starting. Let’s go! 

@Paradox

@greentrader

Welcome back!  Really interesting platform with a real, working product.   I'm curious to see where this project can go.   However, I think there needs to be a maturation process in regard to the Managers.   I know this will take time, but it will be great to see the talented managers establish themselves.