Another "embarrassing" chart.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My couch is bigger than all of yours, Please mind my living room it is a mess.    

So if I understand correctly you are saying zombies will live in Isreal ? But will they use Xrapid or Xcurrent ?

You guys think Phoenix has a chic place, you should see my pad. Bought this bad boy with my 2018 crypto earnings:

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, PhoenixSequence said:

In fact, I propose we all post pictures of our couches. lol

I’m sorry I can’t take a photo of my couch...

because to do that I would have to get off it.....       :) 

Edited by Guest
Spacing

Good charts, good analysis, understand where you're coming from, but this thread got derailed so hard. When looking at it with a realists perspective, be careful of upsetting those that can't understand it, or are banking their all on it. They tend to get... emotional.

On 9/15/2018 at 10:57 AM, Mr_McFearson said:

Good charts, good analysis, understand where you're coming from, but this thread got derailed so hard. When looking at it with a realists perspective, be careful of upsetting those that can't understand it, or are banking their all on it. They tend to get... emotional.

You're right we do have a responsibility to others. Thank you for mentioning it. I let my emotions get the better of me. It won't happen again.

Edited by PhoenixSequence
6 hours ago, PhoenixSequence said:

You're right we do have a responsibility to others. Thank you for mentioning it. I let my emotions get the better of me. It won't happen again.

I guess I saw that too, but my post was more a-long the lines of this is a very "positive, upbeat" place for XRP members to come chat. A lot of them don't want to read negative views, even if it could be possible (or blatant) truth. While I appreciate any and all data, the next member might be hanging onto their bag from 3$+ and losing their wit as prices could pose down further. Myself? I DCA, remember the fundamentals, watch all the hard work they have in the pipeline, and rarely check the price. I just pop in and out of here to chat every now and then, when I snag free time throughout the day. I am so thankful that I started small when I did in January, researching before really throwing money into invest.

On 9/16/2018 at 10:53 AM, OzAlphaWolf said:

Looks nice. But try sitting on leather in Queensland for longer than 5 minutes. You have to be peeled off.

If you opted for full grain aniline leather its less likely to happen. The offending one is often made of split leather or worst reconstituted leather (the bonding agent prevent moistures being wicked away). I live in Queensland too ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.