PhoenixSequence

Another "embarrassing" chart.

3 minutes ago, Westy said:

didnt see your "girl" in the photo is she tied up in your basement or did you make her get out of the way for the photo ?

aint no way you are living with a female with decor like that. no homely vibe what so ever. yo ass live alone hombrey. 

I didn't say she was living with me.

Just now, PhoenixSequence said:

Haha ok one last one, I can't resist.

I thought you were intelligent. I see, just another baseless claim. As I said you can come find me.

A smart person would've look at the URLs of the images before saying that.

Now you just proved how insignificant of an insect you really are. 

Oh I always rename the jpgs from xxx.jpg to xxx.jp.hgfjrhgkjj.jpg /s

tony.collins-20180912-0001.jpg.9d808179ab47bafd3f30aa1468d61723.jpg

It's a photo of a photo.

3 hours ago, PhoenixSequence said:

Thanks I really appreciate that and they're not holes. They're smoke grey mirrors. 

Glad you’re keeping your sense of humor though.  Could’ve skewered me lol.

29 minutes ago, Kalarie said:

Glad you’re keeping your sense of humor though.  Could’ve skewered me lol.

Of course, you have to have a positive demeanor or life will kill you if you let it. Also good call on the lightning I added them when I got the place in 2008. 

Those pictures I posted are a few years old and I'm actually now in the process of remodeling the place and I'm changing them. So no more red lights, no more mirrors but I'm keeping the couch (haha).

6 hours ago, Raiden said:

Man, what is wrong with some of you people? 

And with some of you people i mean you Phoenix

Oh you know, just a little healthy steam venting between comrades. Truth be told I have nothing but love for Mr. @Tribble.

I apologize for the name calling. That's never called for. No hard feelings I hope. 

And for the record for anyone on this forum, clearly you all are a cut above the rest. You see the future where the rest of the world does not.

1 hour ago, Plikk said:

‘Another embarrassing thread’ ☝️??

and I ain't got nobody
I got some zerps 'cause I just got paid
How I wish I had someone to yell at
The bears all get their way

For gods sake you people are fkn morons. Supply tests were made at $0.42 which revealed a high enough level of supply to mark the price down. The new trading range is $0.25-$0.40. We will move sideways in this range for a couple of months (minimum) while repeated supply tests are made.

It's too soon to say we're going down or up because not enough tests at each end of the trading range have been completed so $0.16/$0.10 predictions atm are stupid as hell.

Sorry I know I said I wouldnt post in this section but I just needed to vent at these potato headed dipsh1ts. 

Edited by Guest