PhoenixSequence

Another "embarrassing" chart.

13 minutes ago, Delectro said:

If when sub .10¢... I'll purchase XRP

We all will!

I expect it will turn on a sixpence when everyone least expects it.  I will simply hold because I do not have the money to rebuild my stack if things went the other way after I sold.  Others may not be in my situation and for them it may make sense to second guess the market. Good luck

Edited by Julian_Williams

9 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

We all will!

I expect it will turn on a sixpence when everyone least expects it.  I will simply hold because I do not have the money to rebuild my stack if things went the other way after I sold.  Others may not be in my situation and for them it may make sense to second guess the market. Good luck

Good luck to you.  My stack is small and I wish to accumulate

1 hour ago, Tribble said:

Followed by:

Tell you what, if you are so sure that it is undeniable that XRp will drop further, sell your stack. You estimate a 36% drop and then say it is undeniable, if you are so darn sure, then why HODL?

I f*cking hate posts like this.

Geez, why didn't I think of that?

Oh wait I have, a long time ago when it was much... much much higher as I saw what was coming. And when I tried to tell people such as yourself I was stoned.

Now, when it hits my target price, I'm going to make a KILLING! Heck, I would make a BIG face smile killing even at this price point. But why stop now? I can wait just a little longer for the sweet treasure I'm about to collect but thank you for the great advise. You Rock!

I'll tell you what, for helping me see the light. I'm going to give you some xrp when I'm done - "Scout's Honor". Send me you wallet address.

As you can see my plans are a bit more elaborate than you can comprehend.

Now take your passive aggressive self somewhere else. I hear there's an anger anonymous forum down the street.

Good luck with that.

And don't forget to send me your wallet address.

ta-ta.

Edited by PhoenixSequence

4 hours ago, PhoenixSequence said:

Geez, why didn't I think of that?

Oh wait I have, a long time ago when it was much... much much higher as I saw what was coming. And when I tried to tell people such as yourself I was stoned.

Now, when it hits my target price, I'm going to make a KILLING! Heck, I would make a BIG face smile killing even at this price point. But why stop now? I can wait just a little longer for the sweet treasure I'm about to collect but thank you for the great advise. You Rock!

I'll tell you what, for helping me see the light. I'm going to give you some xrp when I'm done - "Scout's Honor". Send me you wallet address.

As you can see my plans are a bit more elaborate than you can comprehend.

Now take your passive aggressive self somewhere else. I hear there's an anger anonymous forum down the street.

Good luck with that.

And don't forget to send me your wallet address.

ta-ta.

For god sack a bit of humility budy, you did a good moove and I'm really happy for you but you and I know that TA is not a science. You got some luck implied, even more in such an early market 

Edited by Harvey

12 hours ago, PhoenixSequence said:

As predicted we've reached .25c and we still have a ways to go. Perhaps to .16c. I can even see xrp going to sub .10c (I know that's not going to sit well with a lot of people) unless however xrapid and Ripple does something significant soon.

Not FUD but what I see is undeniable. In fact this may be by design to get rid of as many potential millionaires who are holding xrp as much as possible. How many have already walked away?

That's why HODLing is so important at this stage of the game. Don't get cold feet and cash out.

The RED circles are the adjacent matching locations of the pattern. As you can see still a ways more to fall.

Again this is NOT financial advice. Just my humble opinion.

Screenshot_20180911-143528_Chrome.jpg

I think all the analysis on XRP is pointless. The real questions is 'what will bitcoin do' - XRP will just follow that. 

1 hour ago, Harvey said:

For god sack a bit of humility budy, you did a good moove and I'm really happy for you but you and I know that TA is not a science. You got some luck implied, even more in such an early market 

You're right and I agree. But people who attack you for nothing more than simply sharing information need to be knocked down a peg or two. Most of the time I'm a complete gentleman. But every once in awhile I have to remind people I'm also a wolf.

Edited by PhoenixSequence

2 minutes ago, PhoenixSequence said:

You're right and I agree. But people who attack you for nothing more than simply sharing information need to be knocked down a peg a two. Most of the time I'm a complete gentleman. But every once in awhile I have to remind people I'm also a wolf.

1111111111111111111111111111111111.jpg

16 minutes ago, MrSensible said:

I think all the analysis on XRP is pointless. The real questions is 'what will bitcoin do' - XRP will just follow that. 

I totally agree which is why I said -

However, what I think will drive the big major selloff to come will be something centered around Tether. That entity has red flags all over it and for me I want that shoe to drop before xrapid comes online fully so that we can get it over with and move past it.

But when it does fall BTC will go below $5000 and xrp will follow it to around .10c. If not lower.

9 minutes ago, PhoenixSequence said:

I totally agree which is why I said -

However, what I think will drive the big major selloff to come will be something centered around Tether. That entity has red flags all over it and for me I want that shoe to drop before xrapid comes online fully so that we can get it over with and move past it.

But when it does fall BTC will go below $5000 and xrp will follow it to around .10c. If not lower.

Yeh, it is difficult to tell what is going to happen with Tether. Didn't they get investigated last year though with no follow up? 

14 minutes ago, PhiGuy said:

original_106979631.png

LOL - so what bitcoin to 20k and XRP to .10?