Jump to content
PhoenixSequence

Another "embarrassing" chart.

Recommended Posts

As predicted we've reached .25c and we still have a ways to go. Perhaps to .16c. I can even see xrp going to sub .10c (I know that's not going to sit well with a lot of people) unless however xrapid and Ripple does something significant soon.

Not FUD but what I see is undeniable. In fact this may be by design to get rid of as many potential millionaires who are holding xrp as much as possible. How many have already walked away?

That's why HODLing is so important at this stage of the game. Don't get cold feet and cash out.

The RED circles are the adjacent matching locations of the pattern. As you can see still a ways more to fall.

Again this is NOT financial advice. Just my humble opinion.

Screenshot_20180911-143528_Chrome.jpg

Edited by PhoenixSequence

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Not FUD but what I see is undeniable. In fact this may be by design to get rid of as many potential millionaires who are holding xrp as much as possible. How many have already walked away?

Surely the lower it goes the more their remaining investors will own in their stacks.  Lots of people will move in to buy big amounts as it goes through the $1 mark.   If it goes to 10 cents I will end up with 50k which might not seem like a lot to many here but it is a lot when the stock reaches $10 or even $100.  If it had stayed at $3 I would never have got further than 10K, lots of investors have enough cash to buy much more than me. 

By the way your second downward arrow seems almost twice as long as your first downward arrow, is there a reason for that?

Edited by Julian_Williams

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

all i see are circles and lines. why not just say its going to drop to .05? obviously the price is going to keep dropping for now. i don't believe your pattern shows any significance. you're suggesting that august 13th has something to do with today? impossible. the price is moving down because the price is moving down. no chart is going to determine reasons why.

your 'technicals scale' is based on mere opinion alone by tradingview users who are guessing whether or not it will go up or down. 

Edited by MegaNerd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

Surely the lower it goes the more their remaining investors will own in their stacks.  Lots of people will move in to buy big amounts as it goes through the $1 mark.   If it goes to 10 cents I will end up with 50k which might not seem like a lot to many here but it is a lot when the stock reaches $10 or even $100.  If it had stayed at $3 I would never have got further than 10K, lots of investors have enough cash to buy much more than me. 

By the way your second downward arrow seems almost twice as long as your first downward arrow, is there a reason for that?

By the way your second downward arrow seems almost twice as long as your first downward arrow, is there a reason for that? -

Yes its because the second pattern overall is twice as large as the first and I wanted to depict it as accurately as possible. The longer stroke is indicating a fall to and perhaps past .18c

Also I believe in XRP but this whole situation reminds me of the  - "the tenth man.” quote from World War Z

It goes like this:

When nine people agree on something (xrp holders) , it’s the tenth man’s responsibility (fudsters) to disagree no matter how improbable the idea.

When the email came through that zombies were on their way, the tenth man proposed that they prepare for a zombie invasion, no matter how ridiculous the idea seemed.

While this is obviously an extreme example, there’s an important lesson there that you can use to avoid fooling yourself.

Prove Yourself Wrong -


If the tenth man hadn’t spoken, Israel would have been overrun by zombies like the rest of the world.

The tenth man forced Israel to consider an alternative view point, something we humans usually resist.

Do we as xrp holders want this so bad that the very possibility of xrp failing is sacrilegious?

Or the way I view it, the way I want to view it, is that we, the xrp holders, are the tenth man and that most of the world are the nine. And before long the xrp zombies will be coming to get them.

But only time will tell who is which.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MegaNerd said:

all i see are circles and lines. why not just say its going to drop to .05? obviously the price is going to keep dropping for now. i don't believe your pattern shows any significance. you're suggesting that august 13th has something to do with today? impossible. the price is moving down because the price is moving down. no chart is going to determine reasons why.

your 'technicals scale' is based on mere opinion alone by tradingview users who are guessing whether or not it will go up or down. 

I am not using the "opinions" of anyone . I see what I see. You don't and that's cool let's leave it like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

So what you’re saying @PhoenixSequence is that the market is now completely at the mercy of human psychology, and that any kind of intrinsic value separate from this no longer matters? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't disagree that the price of XRP can still go lower but I'm not seeing what you're seeing.  I am not an expert with TA (heck, I'm not even an amateur yet) but from what I see in TradingView, there were three separate sell-offs from AUG 4 through AUG 14 (that you're referring to).  We appear to be on the third sell-off of our current drop that started on SEP 5. 

Furthermore, are you taking into account that on AUG 4 there were roughly 18,000 BTC shorts that peaked on AUG 14 with over 36,000?  On SEP 5, there were already 31,000 BTC shorts and we're currently sitting at 37,000 which is down from the peak of 39,000 on SEP 6.  Knowing how BTC affects the whole market, do you feel that this has any significance?

Do you see us rebounding a little bit before starting the process all over again?  Or do you see us going straight down from here?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sim_Tron said:

So what you’re saying @PhoenixSequence is that the market is now completely at the mercy of human psychology, and that any kind of intrinsic value separate from this no longer matters? 

Being the creatures that we are emotions and psychological irrationality will always trump (see what I did there) over logic and general reasoning. That's why Bravo TV is so popular - the addiction to drama.

The next bull run will mostly be due to FOMO not intrinsic value. Fear, Ego and the other emotions play a HUGE part in the day to day world. 

Edited by PhoenixSequence

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, OldManWinter said:

I don't disagree that the price of XRP can still go lower but I'm not seeing what you're seeing.  I am not an expert with TA (heck, I'm not even an amateur yet) but from what I see in TradingView, there were three separate sell-offs from AUG 4 through AUG 14 (that you're referring to).  We appear to be on the third sell-off of our current drop that started on SEP 5. 

Furthermore, are you taking into account that on AUG 4 there were roughly 18,000 BTC shorts that peaked on AUG 14 with over 36,000?  On SEP 5, there were already 31,000 BTC shorts and we're currently sitting at 37,000 which is down from the peak of 39,000 on SEP 6.  Knowing how BTC affects the whole market, do you feel that this has any significance?

Do you see us rebounding a little bit before starting the process all over again?  Or do you see us going straight down from here?

 

I focus on the overall larger patterns, not the day to day (even though they do exist as well). Look at this chart from my last post, see the overall patterns? This is what I see when I look at charts.

history.PNG.f0f95d30c9b52096d3e1bba12378bd41.PNG

Remember people are creatures of habit and for the most part are very predictable. We get up generally at the same time every day. Go to work around the same time every day. Eat lunch around the same time every day. etc. etc. 

On most days there is a lunch hour rush for the market. It goes up around 11am until 2pm and comes back down not by much but it does happen. For months I played this and made a killing. But day trading is too stressful so I only follow and act on the larger patterns. And patterns I trust because people overall remain the same.

However, what I think will drive the big major selloff to come will be something centered around Tether. That entity has red flags all over it and for me I want that shoe to drop before xrapid comes online fully so that we can get it over with and move past it.

But when it does fall BTC will go below $5000 and xrp will follow it to around .10c. If not lower.

And it'll be fear that will empty the market and fear is very predictable just as it is in FOMO. Thats why my charts look weird to most. I don't read the market. I read the people. 

I'm not spreading FUD. But these are rational thoughts and hiding under the covers pretending the monsters aren't real won't help anyone.

As for the rebounds. There will be at 0.22c, 0.18c or 0.16c

Edited by PhoenixSequence

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, PhoenixSequence said:

As predicted we've reached .25c and we still have a ways to go. Perhaps to .16c. I can even see xrp going to sub .10c (I know that's not going to sit well with a lot of people) unless however xrapid and Ripple does something significant soon.

Not FUD but what I see is undeniable.

 

Followed by:

Quote

That's why HODLing is so important at this stage of the game. Don't get cold feet and cash out.

Tell you what, if you are so sure that it is undeniable that XRp will drop further, sell your stack. You estimate a 36% drop and then say it is undeniable, if you are so darn sure, then why HODL?

I f*cking hate posts like this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...