Hohenheim

Rachel Lee's opinion on what's happening in the next few months

if 589 is reached in the next 6 months the naysayers still have to run around their neighborhoods with tinfoil hats on naked. this EOY crap is for the birds. there has to be a some wiggle room. good luck with your naked run hope you don't live in Minnesota. 

23 minutes ago, Cryptoball said:

if 589 is reached in the next 6 months the naysayers still have to run around their neighborhoods with tinfoil hats on naked. this EOY crap is for the birds. there has to be a some wiggle room. good luck with your naked run hope you don't live in Minnesota. 

At 589 I will buy a plane. Fly to Antarctica, and run around naked with a tinfoil hat on! Then get back into my plane which will have a hot tub and fly home! :spinlol:

1 hour ago, Cryptoball said:

Deal. But what will you do if it doesn’t?

Edited by ringer2

1 hour ago, AwesomeCopper said:

At 589 I will buy a plane. Fly to Antarctica, and run around naked with a tinfoil hat on! Then get back into my plane which will have a hot tub and fly home! :spinlol:

Save your money. Just post a photo here of you streaking down your street. Backside please no face! You have time to make it look shapely take advantage! 

9 hours ago, panmores said:

We're sure not at the final leg of the marathon. Still very early stages and goals get postponed.

To be fair, we don't truly know what stage this is at. The upper echelon's do, not us mere mortals. We only know what we see, we are not privy to the whispers behind closed doors.

Edited by PickleRick

28 minutes ago, Cryptoball said:

Save your money. Just post a photo here of you streaking down your street. Backside please no face! You have time to make it look shapely take advantage! 

Either way I won’t let you down!

3 minutes ago, Zerptime said:

Tinfoil idotic opinion. People who follow her just wanna feel good thinking they gonna be rich easily

Totally agree. Anyone who has been on Twitter the last few months would have witnessed her frequently talking complete and utter ****! There are a few of them getting aroung on Twitter at the moment.....