Hohenheim

Rachel Lee's opinion on what's happening in the next few months

2 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

I'm so far red right now that breaking even feels too good to be true

Haha, makes the two of us. It is terrible and sad, but I still think some people are playing with selling and getting better opportunities. But the price at these levels can increase rather quick as soon as we get a real positive announcement involving XRP. Which we eventualy expect, right? 

*lights a candle

I’ve read an article about the possibility of crypto to prevent wars and international conflicts.

In short: countries are more prone to be involved in or start wars when their economy is bad. To protect their interests so to say. 

When we look at nations with poor economies the big deal is that they have a weak currency which immediately has consequenties for their population. 

On a geopolitical scale the use of a World currency as a replacement might be a solution as it is less susceptible for hyperinflation. (Hence the reason why in Venezuela, Zimbabwe, etc Bitcoin is very populair).

Crypto has not only the power to support the unbanked but also to empower weak nations and their civilians to have better acces to basic needs.

16 minutes ago, Yodaxrp said:

For sure they don't... What about you Sir?

No one knows the future. You have to pay attention to the fundamentals on a daily, weekly and monthly base. I don't predict prices, I follow fundamentals and see if the value matches. For now, XRP is still speculative although the chances of it being successful are way more than it being unsuccessful, so I put money into it. No one knew Amazon would be where it's at today, no one knew Blockbuster would die out. Fundamentals are everything, price will follow

Edited by AlibabaGrp

To me, the idea of this possibility entertains me the same way comic book fans endlessly debate superhero vs superhero settings. So much is up for interpretation and we're all entitled to it, but the same story can be spun different ways and we're left with a bunch of 'what ifs'. Just to find out the result of said superhero matchup is at the mercy of who wrote it and likely unexpected. Definitely entertaining.

Edited by Dutchpinoy
Typo