Jump to content
Hohenheim

Rachel Lee's opinion on what's happening in the next few months

Recommended Posts

55 minutes ago, Ivandebeers said:

Reading through some of the comments here, very childish/immature. Did you guys ask mommy before buying cryptos?

 

Back to the topic.. Rachel Lee has been a controversial figure in the xrp community BUT she backs up her claims and her research. I believe she is someone with good knowledge on economics and the global financial situation.. 

The US dollar standard is coming to an end. Today Russian and chinese leaders are meeting and possibly discussing a way to drop the dollar between bilateral trades. This is going to spread like wildfire to other nations.

The US dollar is causing problems in emerging markets, inflation and serious economic crises are unfolding globally. We are coming to a point where the IMF will need to step in to bring the situation under control.. (Argentina, Turkey, Indonesia, etc)

 

The IMF can do this together with the G20 nations.. 

Somebody in this thread asks, wont the IMF create their own coin? No they wouldnt. They have the SDRs, they could use that but they wont. Why? Because just like fiat currencies, the SDR is backed by nothing. And we know the IMF + central banks are not interested in using gold and silver.. 

Lets just say the IMF creates its own coin. This would mean the coin would need its own eco system to support its value. We are not going into a new monetery system using the same old backed by nothing tactics. Also this coin would need to be equal to or superior than xrp. 

 

But why go through all that trouble to create a new ecosystem to support an iMF coin and find it some value? and still risk falling short to xrp if xrp reaches $500 or a $1000 ( which may i add is not impossible at all. Xrp is a utility token and supply + demand will determine value. Xrp you buy and hold off the exchange is considered out of circulating supply. The system cannot touch your xrp. Most xrp will be bought up and held in private wallets making xrp scarce). 

 

Ripple is building a solid eco system for xrp which will support its value and bring stability. 

As miguel vias stated, Ripple wont know what to do with the escrow xrp and they cant be a lender of last resort nor can ripple be the most financially powerful company in the world above global banks and the IMF. Do the math..

 

This is where the IMF would come in and collect the escrow. Why do you think doors are easily opening for ripple and central banks are falling to ripples feet? Ripple is the globalists company. Ripple is serving a greater cause. This is way bigger than chris larsen and brad garlinghouse. Take a look at ripples board of directors. 50billion xrp is more than enough for the IMF and xrp will be the new digital gold standard. Every nation can easily liquidify and trade with their xrp. Its universal and open tech.

 

this may sound like tinfoil hat stuff to the uneducated but to those who have some education this makes perfect sense. 

 

 

Nailed it! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ivandebeers said:

Reading through some of the comments here, very childish/immature. Did you guys ask mommy before buying cryptos?

 

Back to the topic.. Rachel Lee has been a controversial figure in the xrp community BUT she backs up her claims and her research. I believe she is someone with good knowledge on economics and the global financial situation.. 

The US dollar standard is coming to an end. Today Russian and chinese leaders are meeting and possibly discussing a way to drop the dollar between bilateral trades. This is going to spread like wildfire to other nations.

The US dollar is causing problems in emerging markets, inflation and serious economic crises are unfolding globally. We are coming to a point where the IMF will need to step in to bring the situation under control.. (Argentina, Turkey, Indonesia, etc)

 

The IMF can do this together with the G20 nations.. 

Somebody in this thread asks, wont the IMF create their own coin? No they wouldnt. They have the SDRs, they could use that but they wont. Why? Because just like fiat currencies, the SDR is backed by nothing. And we know the IMF + central banks are not interested in using gold and silver.. 

Lets just say the IMF creates its own coin. This would mean the coin would need its own eco system to support its value. We are not going into a new monetery system using the same old backed by nothing tactics. Also this coin would need to be equal to or superior than xrp. 

 

But why go through all that trouble to create a new ecosystem to support an iMF coin and find it some value? and still risk falling short to xrp if xrp reaches $500 or a $1000 ( which may i add is not impossible at all. Xrp is a utility token and supply + demand will determine value. Xrp you buy and hold off the exchange is considered out of circulating supply. The system cannot touch your xrp. Most xrp will be bought up and held in private wallets making xrp scarce). 

 

Ripple is building a solid eco system for xrp which will support its value and bring stability. 

As miguel vias stated, Ripple wont know what to do with the escrow xrp and they cant be a lender of last resort nor can ripple be the most financially powerful company in the world above global banks and the IMF. Do the math..

 

This is where the IMF would come in and collect the escrow. Why do you think doors are easily opening for ripple and central banks are falling to ripples feet? Ripple is the globalists company. Ripple is serving a greater cause. This is way bigger than chris larsen and brad garlinghouse. Take a look at ripples board of directors. 50billion xrp is more than enough for the IMF and xrp will be the new digital gold standard. Every nation can easily liquidify and trade with their xrp. Its universal and open tech.

 

this may sound like tinfoil hat stuff to the uneducated but to those who have some education this makes perfect sense. 

 

 

Hi Rachel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ivandebeers said:

Reading through some of the comments here, very childish/immature. Did you guys ask mommy before buying cryptos?

 

Back to the topic.. Rachel Lee has been a controversial figure in the xrp community BUT she backs up her claims and her research. I believe she is someone with good knowledge on economics and the global financial situation.. 

The US dollar standard is coming to an end. Today Russian and chinese leaders are meeting and possibly discussing a way to drop the dollar between bilateral trades. This is going to spread like wildfire to other nations.

The US dollar is causing problems in emerging markets, inflation and serious economic crises are unfolding globally. We are coming to a point where the IMF will need to step in to bring the situation under control.. (Argentina, Turkey, Indonesia, etc)

 

The IMF can do this together with the G20 nations.. 

Somebody in this thread asks, wont the IMF create their own coin? No they wouldnt. They have the SDRs, they could use that but they wont. Why? Because just like fiat currencies, the SDR is backed by nothing. And we know the IMF + central banks are not interested in using gold and silver.. 

Lets just say the IMF creates its own coin. This would mean the coin would need its own eco system to support its value. We are not going into a new monetery system using the same old backed by nothing tactics. Also this coin would need to be equal to or superior than xrp. 

 

But why go through all that trouble to create a new ecosystem to support an iMF coin and find it some value? and still risk falling short to xrp if xrp reaches $500 or a $1000 ( which may i add is not impossible at all. Xrp is a utility token and supply + demand will determine value. Xrp you buy and hold off the exchange is considered out of circulating supply. The system cannot touch your xrp. Most xrp will be bought up and held in private wallets making xrp scarce). 

 

Ripple is building a solid eco system for xrp which will support its value and bring stability. 

As miguel vias stated, Ripple wont know what to do with the escrow xrp and they cant be a lender of last resort nor can ripple be the most financially powerful company in the world above global banks and the IMF. Do the math..

 

This is where the IMF would come in and collect the escrow. Why do you think doors are easily opening for ripple and central banks are falling to ripples feet? Ripple is the globalists company. Ripple is serving a greater cause. This is way bigger than chris larsen and brad garlinghouse. Take a look at ripples board of directors. 50billion xrp is more than enough for the IMF and xrp will be the new digital gold standard. Every nation can easily liquidify and trade with their xrp. Its universal and open tech.

 

this may sound like tinfoil hat stuff to the uneducated but to those who have some education this makes perfect sense. 

 

 

I think this is a hard pill for people to swallow because it essentially removes US policies as a guiding core of world affairs and levels every state to the political will of an NGO. I really think it's hard for people to imagine that there's always a struggle between the hedgemon and everyone else wanting to knock them off the hill and take their place. 

The US is staring down the same gun as the Soviets. Failure to innovate and being placed outside of the new global norm of economic growth will isolate and cripple you in ways a powerful military is useless to defend against. 

The US wasn't a hedgemon until Europe and Asia essentially destroyed all their infrastructure and economic power with two world wars. It's taken the old world powers almost a hundred years to get to the point were they can challenge and take back some independent control. The Euro centric IMF and America's military rivals have a perfect technological tool here to wrestle back some control from an economic industry America rules with an iron fist. European banking built the world we know today backed by some seriously powerful legacy families that are major players still generations later. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, keybordem said:

America's military rivals have a perfect technological tool here to wrestle back some control from an economic industry America rules with an iron fist. 

I don't really consider a conscription force a rival of the US military. I met some soldiers from Belarus and Russian soldiers (seven in total) stationed in Belarus last April, and I was shocked that none of them really wanted to be serving. They said the pay is low, don't always get paid on time, have to pay for their own uniforms and there are no benefits for having served. Since it's a conscription force, you get some really ****** characters that will steal, cheat and not cover your six or lookout for the man to his right and to his left. 

Anyhow, you seem like a salty person with an axe to grind. And you love creating strawmans and debating them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
28 minutes ago, TheXRPer said:

I don't really consider a conscription force a rival of the US military. I met some soldiers from Belarus and Russian soldiers (seven in total) stationed in Belarus last April, and I was shocked that none of them really wanted to be serving. They said the pay is low, don't always get paid on time, have to pay for their own uniforms and there are no benefits for having served. Since it's a conscription force, you get some really ****** characters that will steal, cheat and not cover your six or lookout for the man to his right and to his left. 

Anyhow, you seem like a salty person with an axe to grind. And you love creating strawmans and debating them. 

Interestingly enough, conscription forces were good enough in World War 2. It's the motivation to fight, not the manner in which you joined the Services, that's important.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, RippleRicky said:

All I know is the SEC is supposed to have until September 30th to make their decision & Ripple begins Swell on October 1st. Hold onto ya butts.

All I can find regarding an SEC decision on September 1st is regarding a BTC ETF. I cant see how that relates to XRP.

Edited by Onceinalifetime

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, RippleRicky said:

All I know is the SEC is supposed to have until September 30th to make their decision & Ripple begins Swell on October 1st. Hold onto ya butts.

That would make perfect sense to announce xrp not a security and flick the switch straight away.  Do you know of any articles/news or better yet official documents pointing to Sep 30th?

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LamboToTheMoon said:

Interestingly enough, conscription forces were good enough in World War 2. It's the motivation to fight, not the manner in which you joined the Services, that's important.

Well to be honest anyone with a pair of hands and pair of feet was considered *good enough* to fight in ww2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×