Hohenheim

Rachel Lee's opinion on what's happening in the next few months

Is all the butthurt over the holocaust denial?

All I care about is if she's right about EOY, and what I like about her is that I only have to wait like two months.

Edited by 0083041

I think to outright dismiss some of the so called tinfoil hat possibilities is foolish. Follow the breadcrumbs and connect some dots, global domination is not that far fetched. That being 51%. Bottom line it’s going to be massive. A snowball effect is going to happen at some point. And a huge jump in price is very likely. Just like ETH last year. 

5 minutes ago, Globalguy said:

What is being said sound similar to what people were saying before the 2008 crash. "It can never happen." "Real estate prices can never go down." "Everyone can keep getting no doc mortgages forever, even if you can't afford it." And other equally ridiculous statements. I'm a contrarian investor so I saved my money because I did say the real estate market would crash....and it did. Then I bought as much real estate from 2009-2011 as the credit union would give me investor mortgages for...from investors who became underwater. I fixed up the properties, rented them out to good tenants, and quit my job in 2013. Financial freedom for life.

Now, people say the USD will always be the world reserve currency, even as countries drop it. The stock market cannot go up forever. The national debt cannot go up for ever. Government social programs cannot go up forever. 

The worlds' global financial landscape is changing and will continue to change. Where XRP and other digital assets play into that remains to be seen. But Ripple is in these IMF and other global financial organizations task forces and think tank type groups for a reason. It's not so Jose can send his paycheck to his family in Mexico. It's much larger than remittance companies.

Yep. US dollar could be toast. And your right it’s much bigger than the remittance market. Why? That’s a no brained for XRP. A gimme putt. Why do Ripple employees always seem to be connected to governments in some way? Talking to parliament, on the faster payments task force, come on people why are you here if you can’t see this? 

http://www.imf.org/external/np/exr/faq/sdrfaq.htm

Q3. What are the criteria for SDR basket inclusion?

The current criteria for inclusion were adopted by the IMF’s Executive Board in 2000. They established that the SDR basket comprises the four (expanded to five, effective October 1, 2016) currencies that are issued by members or monetary unions whose exports had the largest value over a five-year period, and have been determined by the IMF to be "freely usable".

The export criterion, which acts as a “gateway,” aims to ensure that currencies that qualify for the basket are those issued by members or monetary unions that play a central role in the global economy. This criterion has been part of the SDR valuation methodology since the 1970s.

The requirement for currencies in the SDR basket to also be freely usable was incorporated in 2000 to allow the currency selection criteria to formally reflect the importance of financial transactions.

The Decision adopted by the Board at the 2015 SDR Review reconfirmed the existing two substantive criteria (exports and freely usable) while expanding the size of the basket from 4 to 5 currencies effective on October 1, 2016. In doing so, the Board considered that a five-currency basket would be both more stable and more representative, while the administrative burden of a larger basket would be manageable.

XRP ???????  impossible.

Edited by yxxyun

1 minute ago, Zerptime said:

You and her didn't back up ****. All of your "evidence" are from random crap theories,not actual evidence

Shhhh don't tell these people the truth,let them pretend a random lady on internet knows more about the IMF than the IMF themselves! We all gonna be rich!

You were arguing against a point, I just asked if you care to support it. You don't, that's fine. I'm not arguing for or against anyone so there's nothing for me to support. I posted facts about what is happening .....that's just commentary, not an argument or rebuttal.

5 hours ago, Zerptime said:

You didn't post facts at all. All you said is we know we know we know,you don't know **** and just assuming. That's not facts

Go frolick on Facebook if you get your kicks arguing with people over internet posts. There's an endless supply of trolls there who love that. You guys can chase each other's tails all day long. Maybe they can understand your gibberish.

11 hours ago, Zerptime said:

You and her didn't back up ****. All of your "evidence" are from random crap theories,not actual evidence

If you don't read enough to realize that BRIC countries are making moves to cut the USD out as the reserve trade currency, then you should likely go back to the kids table. This has been happening slowly for years now. Go to any financial site and search "petro-yuan". So no, that's not some 'crap theory'.

XRP points aside, your exchange with Globalguy demonstrates an asymmetry of general financial knowledge, and you're holding the **** end of the stick.