Sign in to follow this  
stevo7790

Hello all, New member here :)

Greetings all, 

I am now officially am XRPchat member :D 

I have spent far too long being a guest, and having finally dipped in and invested in XRP I figured I'd like to be part of the community.

I am familiar with buying and selling crypto, I'm a member of most of the big exchanges. Don't get me wrong up until recently I've just been doing it to get an understanding of depositing and trading. So we are talking very small amounts.

But it is very difficult to drive a car if you have never been in one before so I wanted to have at least an idea of what I was doing before I began to contribute here. Especially understanding the Heikin chart to show when to buy.

I do get this feeling with XRP that whenever you buy some its like filling in lottery numbers on a jackpot winning ticket and all the news is very positive, I am sensible enough to understand and appreciate the volatility of the markets and that not all dreams come true, hopefully this one will :D

I look forward to being  an active member and being part of what looks like a good forum.

3 hours ago, BagholdersUnited said:

Hey new member. New member here, too. 

Nice to meet you mr. new member.

From one new member to another new member, hello mr new member from a new member :P

On 9/10/2018 at 11:27 AM, stevo7790 said:

Greetings all, 

I am now officially am XRPchat member :D 

I have spent far too long being a guest, and having finally dipped in and invested in XRP I figured I'd like to be part of the community.

I am familiar with buying and selling crypto, I'm a member of most of the big exchanges. Don't get me wrong up until recently I've just been doing it to get an understanding of depositing and trading. So we are talking very small amounts.

But it is very difficult to drive a car if you have never been in one before so I wanted to have at least an idea of what I was doing before I began to contribute here. Especially understanding the Heikin chart to show when to buy.

I do get this feeling with XRP that whenever you buy some its like filling in lottery numbers on a jackpot winning ticket and all the news is very positive, I am sensible enough to understand and appreciate the volatility of the markets and that not all dreams come true, hopefully this one will :D

I look forward to being  an active member and being part of what looks like a good forum.

Welcome.

You'll soon realize that depends on the thread topic and who's posting!

8 minutes ago, WhentheBoat_ComesIn said:

Welcome.

You'll soon realize that depends on the thread topic and who's posting!

I have seen some of what you are getting at here, but at the end of the day you either disagree, or agree. I'm not interested in making an argument of something, especially on something thats more volatile than an erupting volcano. 

Truth be told I have next to 0 financial know how, but what I do have is the foresight to invest in something thats potentially game changing but a small financial outlay that I can afford to lose if it all goes **** up.

On forums people come and go, some people allude to having things that they actually dont, and whilst in the beginning we are all on a level playing field, if we start seeing a banking revolution where banks come to understand that a 30% drop in cross boarder fees with ready to go software is feasible and believe using xrp as a form of liquidity then the wheat from the chaff will soon sort itself out. People aren't going to have a long term vested interest in visiting a forum with something they do not have or adding to the FUD once we start seeing price increases in xrp. Some people even grow up lol! 

At the same time some people get a kick out of being negative and always downplaying, again if xrp decides its had enough bottom sniffing and makes a break for fresh air, who cares if someone is negative or not. Some random guy saying oh xrp wont stay at $100 forever whilst we are all withdrawing and becoming the next batch of crypto millionaires wont really matter will it. 

I apologise for my   bright outlook on this, in the end we can only laugh or cry and I chose to laugh :D

Hi new members, I don't post much as others are far more intelligent than I am but this is the place to learn, good and fud! 

Welcome to the party!

Edited by Mmonriver
Autocorrect

Hello to you all...  welcome.  I'm sure that if you stick around then this forum will suck you in and steal your time like it has mine....   :) 

Something I occasionally forget is that when communicating online if you don't wish to offend people you need to be about twice as polite as in normal life,  since so much is lost when it's just text....   and in a bear market people are a bit more antsy (please pardon my little avatar pun :) ) than they normally would be.

I just mention it as a reminder to myself and any readers so that we have the best chance of being the great forum we all wish to be...

Sorry for waffling....  I hope you enjoy the forum and we all get rich too...   :)