Delectro

Do you know what you shouldn't?

On 9/10/2018 at 6:12 PM, XRPBaseCurrency said:

I wonder, do these people who believe the earth is flat look up and see a flat moon too? You never hear of flat mooners do you?

The moon is a hologram.

Fact of the matter is that I do use logic and science to claim such things.

I used to believe the earth was a ball most my life.

Then, I grew up.

I seen how the brainwashing began at birth and it is shoved in our faces our whole lives.

I've done a lot of reading and research to come to these conclusions so to be fair, you are wasting your time with me.  Sometimes it takes people like me to help others break free of their paradigm that they have unwillingly been affected by.

Some, just poke fun and use name calling to help themselves feel better because it does not feel good to realize that you have been fooled.     

I can’t resist trying to get you to question your belief @Delectro   

So lunar eclipses.  How do they work?

(Also you have not explained why a telescope looking at the sun on the horizon at sunset sees half a sun when if it’s a parallax effect as you claim it would be a full circle)

18 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

I can’t resist trying to get you to question your belief @Delectro   

So lunar eclipses.  How do they work?

(Also you have not explained why a telescope looking at the sun on the horizon at sunset sees half a sun when if it’s a parallax effect as you claim it would be a full circle)

I question everything... Even my government.

To assume the eclipsor of the moon is a shadow isn't based off any proof or evidence.  The moon does not reflect the sun's light as commonly expressed and is actually self-luminous.  Hence when we gauge the temperature of moonlight in contrast to shadows on the surface of the earth the temperature reads opposite of what we would think if the moon truly was a reflector of solar light.

"According to the globular theory, a lunar eclipse occurs when the sun, earth, and moon are in a direct line; but it is on record that since about the fifteenth century over fifty eclipses have occurred while both sun and moon have been visible above the horizon.”  -F.H. Cook, “The Terrestrial Plane”

I would suggest looking into "Rahu - The black sun"...

Also, I don't have any other explanations besides what I've mentioned before hand. "Perspective"... Are you considering refraction through the atmosphere? 

what are your thoughts on gravity & why if it has an equal force in all directions it's not logical that large masses would form round objects, why is the flat earth so different to the other round items we can see in space?

& how are any cameras stuck to weather balloons (presuming we can't use rockets as examples as I'm sure you question their reality) which you could theoretically do yourself relatively cheaply NOT showing the earth to be anything other than a big ole ball?

On some level I don't disagree with your logic of questioning what your being told, but your extreme scepticism also blinds you I believe

5 hours ago, scoobysi said:

what are your thoughts on gravity & why if it has an equal force in all directions it's not logical that large masses would form round objects, why is the flat earth so different to the other round items we can see in space?

My thoughts on gravity are that it is only a theory.

Think of densities instead.  Which exists and we can prove that... "Scientifically"

Not, pseudo-science.

Are those "round" things in space what we are seeing with the naked eye or through another medium?  Anyone who zooms in on stars with cameras notice an electromagnetic property rather than a ball. 

This is what Mars looks like through a normal telescope... See pic...

5 hours ago, scoobysi said:

& how are any cameras stuck to weather balloons (presuming we can't use rockets as examples as I'm sure you question their reality) which you could theoretically do yourself relatively cheaply NOT showing the earth to be anything other than a big ole ball?

On some level I don't disagree with your logic of questioning what your being told, but your extreme scepticism also blinds you I believe

Cameras that utilize a "fish eye" lens for wide angles distort the image.  However if you edit any footage and use a fish eye remover plug-in in say Adobe aftereffects or premiere pro you will see that the image from a lot of your ball images are in fact flat.  Plus the horizon remains at eye level regardless of altitude which is also impossible on a ball.

I do not question the "reality" of rockets.  All I say is that they do not penetrate the firmament.  They go up, then curve off to the horizon.

I don't feel that my skepticism is that extreme, anymore.  In fact, I find the masses that believe we are on a ball that spins 1000mph at the equator, orbiting a star which is wailing through space in a galaxy that is moving at an incredible rate to be about as believable as the tooth fairy...

Considering the constellations haven't changed in millennia. 

The ancients are not as stupid as we are taught in schools or our indoctrination facilities.

Heck, the ancients could predict solar eclipse way before Copernicus made up his theory

C8Gd_6eVYAAwEC_.jpg

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.

Edited by dragonbait

1 hour ago, dragonbait said:

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.

I  can'tseem to find the author of this theory.  Do you have a link?  

Edited by Delectro

On 9/7/2018 at 10:32 PM, Delectro said:

Let's play a game shall we...

Say you are me and I am you and we do all the things we do...

Then, in as little as or less than 115 days you, me, anyone with a good amount of XRP could be seeing prices that are against all the FUD today.

You may experience wealth very fast, and perhaps overnight.

Could you handle that?  Are you ready for that?

It's more difficult that you may think.

Nobody knows and these realistic view points may be accurate but, I have witnessed what seems as reality become a fallacy... Overnight.

One does not assume anyone would perpetuate nefarious tactics and propaganda that could in fact be being shoved in our faces and some, well... Don't know better.  Ignorance, is a side effect of controlled opposition.  Cognitive dissonance is a by-product

It's like wondering why most fast food conglomerates use "red & blue" as their logo colors or why almost every celebrity covers an eye for a photoshoot.

Excite and depress.  Ever feel calm when the police light 'em up behind you?

Excite and depress...over and over

Those of us that are viewing things without blinders and at a very wide perspective come off as misunderstood or even crack pots.  Lunatics.

Imagine how I feel about the masses.

....wear my glasses 

We know money is going digital.  We know everyone will accept it.  We will prove that with our wallets.

Donald Trump has already said that the playing field will be leveled. February 2017

Every transaction will be tracked and the world wide web will become monetized.

(World Wide Web,  "W", "W", "W",... The sixth letter of the Hebrew alphabet is "Vav" which represents the letter "w" in the American English alphabet... I've said enough).

What does a web do to other insects... Why is Facebook so popular when it is so pointless... People spend whole days on Facebook... As if they are caught in a "web"... And it doesn't have to be one website, it could be many...

We know XRP is capable of capturing all transactions and it is only beginning.

Call me a sell out, or whatever you will but, I have screamed and fought everyone to put the glasses on.

I know what I shouldn't know and it has set me free.

Now I am sharing it

Because sharing is caring...

XRP = HODL

apparently the insane section of youtube has found its way to xrpchat

Edited by MegaNerd