Sign in to follow this  

Chris larsen state of crypto....

Love the smirk when they mention stellar and ant....

get ready for that globalization....

3 minutes ago, zerpdigger said:

he's just so goddam good

he nails every talking point, stays calm -- so professional, no hyperbole or slipups

CHRIS LARSEN FOR PRESIDENT! :D

:dance4:

10 minutes ago, zerpdigger said:

he's just so goddam good

he nails every talking point, stays calm -- so professional, no hyperbole or slipups

CHRIS LARSEN FOR PRESIDENT! :D

And hes probably so calm all the time because he knows better than anyone else in this game what the future will actually look like.  That's why I feel all warm inside every time I hear him talk. 

CL is such a great spokesman for Ripple.  Nothing against Brad, but Chris has such a great way of communicating.  

Also, interesting that CL gave repeated props to the Trump administration regarding regulations, especially because he is surrounded by liberals in San Francisco.  Luckily, Trump - unlike most politicians - is not beholden to big banks which probably don't want their massive money-generating money transfer system upended.  Ripple and the XRP ledger need a regulatory-friendly environment to grow in the US, not one that is bogged down in red tape and doing the bidding of big donor banks.  Say what you will about Trump, but his business sense is far superior to life-long politicians who have no understanding of business.  The only goal of politicians is to be re-elected, which means doing the bidding of their big donors, which often can result in new businesses and new ideas never having the opportunity to get off the ground.  For those who watched Arrington and Brad together, Arrington also complained about the regulatory issues in the US.  For this reason (and others), my vote will be for the Republicans in the mid-terms and for Trump in 2020.   

"Hundreds of banks," "100+ contracts," I like it. Also, my german shepherd has more business since than career poiticians. Let us see the mind of a dog. How do I get my owner to give me stuff out of the fridge. Wag my tail, beg with cute eyes, tell him and all other family members how important they are. Objective compete. Business: allow people to create products that benefit society as a whole. Share the wealth with the people who use in terms of employment, savings, ect. I'll admit I like the idea of bitcoin in terms of decentralizing the control of money. However, wars have been fought for less. I have almost been murdered for the thirty dollars in my pocket. Regulations are meant to protect people from each other. Unfortunately, who  regulates the regulators, democracy (?). Maybe tech and blockchain can integrate a true democracy were all people actually vote on all regulations. Then we succeed or fail due to the education of the people. So survival of a country will be truly be determined by the people. sorry for the rant. thanks for the post.

Wow! This was the best stuff around in a while. The confidence.. especially when talking about US regulational environment.. 

If my xrp bags weren't full already, would buy more straight ahead..

Look, Trump is not Trump a good businessman. Do some cursory research and it's all right there. He is good at making people think he's a good businessman. He inherited 250-300 million in 1999 dollars when his father died. His father hooked him up with several million when he was starting out in the 70's and had to help him out of several jams in the 70's, 80's and 90's. Multiple bankruptcies by his businesses, stiffing small business owners out of what was owed them. Defaulting on business loans and having to renegotiate, at several points having to go outside the country to obtain loans because no bank here would touch him. Many failed businesses (Trump Vodka, Trump Steaks, etc.). Fraudulent businesses (Trump University for example). If Trump in the late 80's had said, "Hey I'm done. I'm just going to invest in an index fund based on the S&P 500 and reinvest the dividends," he would be much richer than he is now. 6-10 billion versus estimates of 2.9-3.7 billion (Forbes). 

I'll probably be crucified for this by many forum members ("Damn Commie Librul!"), but that's fine. Sometimes people don't see what they don't want to see and nothing can change their minds. It's not hard to find these facts if you do some quick research. For the record, I'm an Independent. Neither party is particularly impressive right now. 

13 minutes ago, Deeznutz said:

Look, Trump is not Trump a good businessman. Do some cursory research and it's all right there. He is good at making people think he's a good businessman. He inherited 250-300 million in 1999 dollars when his father died. His father hooked him up with several million when he was starting out in the 70's and had to help him out of several jams in the 70's, 80's and 90's. Multiple bankruptcies by his businesses, stiffing small business owners out of what was owed them. Defaulting on business loans and having to renegotiate, at several points having to go outside the country to obtain loans because no bank here would touch him. Many failed businesses (Trump Vodka, Trump Steaks, etc.). Fraudulent businesses (Trump University for example). If Trump in the late 80's had said, "Hey I'm done. I'm just going to invest in an index fund based on the S&P 500 and reinvest the dividends," he would be much richer than he is now. 6-10 billion versus estimates of 2.9-3.7 billion (Forbes). 

I'll probably be crucified for this by many forum members ("Damn Commie Librul!"), but that's fine. Sometimes people don't see what they don't want to see and nothing can change their minds. It's not hard to find these facts if you do some quick research. For the record, I'm an Independent. Neither party is particularly impressive right now. 

You know success can only be achieved by failing. I think he has definitely done well for himself. Of course with some help from the family. But hey I guess we all have our own definition of success. Me I am known for not taking risks. But I eventually learned if you don't take risks it's hard to succeed. Just some of my thoughts

Sign in to follow this