Sign in to follow this  
JoelQuinn

Ripple Co-Founder Chris Larsen on the State of Crypto

Thanks for sharing.  I feel like every time I hear a Ripple exec speak, I sleep a little better at night.  Their almost humble confidence and direct answers to every question are what other projects should aspire to.

2 hours ago, enrique11 said:

Great interview, but I don't agree with him that it's permissionless in the Bitcoin sense.

working vacation, jumbo shrimp, old news, bitcoin sense.

Chris Larson is a very smooth operator, very in confident in what ripple are doing along with XRP.

Love the last comment................

This is a religious war between platforms, You see a lot of nonsense and FUD out there! look at the facts and I think it's pretty clear!

2 hours ago, coastal said:

Chris Larson is a very smooth operator, very in confident in what ripple are doing along with XRP.

Love the last comment................

Yeah, I just thank God that he didn't comment on the XRP community. ? lol

It is the men in and women at ripple that gave me the confidence to invest. A clear idea. A clear direction for the use of their product and the professionalism of the employees. I am impressed with the composure of the ripple employees when faced uninformed comments and beliefs from supporters of other projects and interviewer's. If XRP is a scam I am going to pat all of those at ripple on the back to let them know how great of actors and actresses they are. Then I will try to become a talent agent for them, to get them jobs in Hollywood.

7 hours ago, enrique11 said:

Great interview, but I don't agree with him that it's permissionless in the Bitcoin sense.

I know I'm going to regret this...   But....

What on earth do you mean?   Whose permission do you think I need to send XRP from one wallet to another? 

35 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

I know I'm going to regret this...   But....

What on earth do you mean?   Whose permission do you think I need to send XRP from one wallet to another? 

You know the difference between running a validator and getting transactions validated?

Bitcoin is permissionless in both senses, Stellar is only permissionless in the sense of running a validator, not validating transactions, and being that Stellar is more decentralized in terms of validating than Ripple, then the same can be said about Ripple.

Why do you think Ripple and Stellar are so much faster than Bitcoin??!