How to Disappear Completely (in re Arthur Britto II)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The recent Forbes profile of David Schwartz reminded me of a point that frequently pops up in the commentary when an article surfaces on the early days of OpenCoin/Ripple and XRP--the mysterious Arthu

Hat tip for the Radiohead reference in your title.

@JoelMcD theres your guy again, top right  

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, bearablegal123 said:

There is more than one person involved. Arthur is one of the key people. Which father and son are you referring to

I got it - now I am "less" confused - Thanks!! ;)

Edited by joe91
disregard// The "father and son" - a grammar mistake ;)

I'm old enough to remember a famous 60 minutes segment where the subject of investigation rounds the corner of his home and sees Mike Wallace.  He shrieks and runs away as fast as he can.  It was hysterical.  I can only hope Arthur does not round a corner one day to face a TMZ camera crew.  But it would be funny if he reacted in the same manner.  And so a legend is born.

• 1 month later...
On 3/17/2019 at 6:48 AM, joe91 said:

I got it - now I am "less" confused - Thanks!! ;)

Yep my investigation led me to him being A B, there was also another guy i thought is possible.

This is the PolySign team or most of them...

Official team photo shows everyone pics except the mysterious A B.... I then found Polysign team pics which were unofficial , I then compared it to the team pics subtracting the faces i knew from this photo - Left me with 2 people in this picture and 1 Blank Picture on polysign site named AB.

Conclusion narrowed down to One of these two  in the unofficial team shot is most likely A B....Their Body/face language tells me the left guy simply doesn't want the photo but almost looks like he said ''OOOOH right fine take it, with a half fake smile"The guy on the right is tense as , also seems a bit awkward & on and possibly on the run hmmm maybe his satoshi

Capture.thumb.JPG.e7ab4872830e3d5dc318ea067e17acdb.JPG

Edited by btemtd
17 hours ago, btemtd said:

Yep my investigation led me to him being A B, there was also another guy i thought is possible.

This is the PolySign team or most of them...

Official team photo shows everyone pics except the mysterious A B.... I then found Polysign team pics which were unofficial , I then compared it to the team pics subtracting the faces i knew from this photo - Left me with 2 people in this picture and 1 Blank Picture on polysign site named AB.

Conclusion narrowed down to One of these two  in the unofficial team shot is most likely A B....Their Body/face language tells me the left guy simply doesn't want the photo but almost looks like he said ''OOOOH right fine take it, with a half fake smile"The guy on the right is tense as , also seems a bit awkward & on and possibly on the run hmmm maybe his satoshi

Capture.thumb.JPG.e7ab4872830e3d5dc318ea067e17acdb.JPG

I also believe the guy on the left is A.B. and I also suspect Satoshi is In this photo as well (at least partially) !!! :friends:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Looks like there is a guy so far I don't see his name mentioned on these here discussions. I will acknowledge I am new, but I'm curious about this name here: Samuel A. Fineberg, who is listed as the co-inventor on several patents with Arthur Britto shortly before bitcoin was released. 

Here's the researchgate.net page for Samuel A. Fineberg: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Samuel_Fineberg

He's worked on some stuff with a certain Mark Lilibridge of Facebook....hmmmm! Wonder where that went? Another misdirection, ahem Libra. 

Screenshot (1).png

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...