Hodor

COMING SOON: XRParrot for Fast & Easy Euro-to-XRP Conversion!

23 minutes ago, Hodor said:

The creator of the XRP Tip Bot is about to take over European fiat-to-crypto conversion with his new low-cost transfer service.  :victory:

XRP_Parrot_Small_Twitter_David_Clode.jpg.07f897035c9077c553d9fa6c059ecb09.jpg

If you don't believe me, just read today's blog and learn for yourself!

Hope you enjoy the read & please leave any feedback below.  Please feel free to share my blog with a friend - or on any other platform or media - and thank you for doing so!  :thank_you2:

Wietse Wind is a genius.

A real credit to the community. Along with @Hodor of course.

I buy my XRP on EToro and they say launching their etoro wallet is going live in the next few weeks.  Buying using a credit card takes about 20 seconds but people complain about the spreads.   I have never mastered using exchanges although expect I could if I gave it time. 

1 minute ago, Liagala said:

That sounds awesome.  We need US banks to get on the ball so we can have a USD version over here!

You are the third person to mention this in thirty minutes!  And I couldn't agree more.  :yes3:

He's just going live with Europe first, but maybe... @xrptipbot  can comment. 

15 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

Buying using a credit card takes about 20 seconds but people complain about the spreads.

Bank transfers typically can't beat that speed unless they're already running on Ripple tech, but XRParrot will have the exchanges beat when it comes to bank transfers. 

XRParrot will be: Cheaper + faster + easier.   That's a potent combination for very fast adoption. 

1 minute ago, Hodor said:

Bank transfers typically can't beat that speed unless they're already running on Ripple tech, but XRParrot will have the exchanges beat when it comes to bank transfers. 

XRParrot will be: Cheaper + faster + easier.   That's a potent combination for very fast adoption. 

The Etoro wallet was promised in March but I expect they are doing a good job because they want to become an exchange and are affiliated in some way with SBI (I think).  I have not worked out about wallets, by the sounds of it I will be able to buy from XRParrot and transfer to my Etoro wallet (I think).

Do you think Wallets are going to be like mobile phones and landlines -  at first people will have wallets as well as bank accounts, then they will find wallets have more features than their bank accounts and they will drop their bank accounts (as they have dropped their landlines).

1 minute ago, Julian_Williams said:

Do you think Wallets are going to be like mobile phones and landlines -  at first people will have wallets as well as bank accounts, then they will find wallets have more features than their bank accounts and they will drop their bank accounts (as they have dropped their landlines).

I have though of this very question numerous times.