Madbull

Support in your homecountry - Where are you from?

Mates first of all I appreciate all the hard work and contribution to the community from all of you. 

I was wondering where are you guys from or/and where are you currently living? 

I noticed that the you can find most of the support written in English like comments and shares like tweets etc. . What you can hardly discover are local groups in native languages of peoples home country. 

What I would like to suggest is to form groups of people speaking a certain language and start to spread the word, trying to reach the average person in your homecountry, creating awareness for XRPs potential. I mean not trying to convince people to invest in XRP, more likely share informations about this great tech with people on social media who are not familiar with this tech or even can’t understand English. 

Calle 21 y O, Vedado, Plaza, Ciudad de la Habana, Cuba Zona Postal: 10400. Pizarra (53-7) 836 3564

Please make sure you call before you come, thanks :crigon_04:

30 minutes ago, Madbull said:

Mates first of all I appreciate all the hard work and contribution to the community from all of you. 

I was wondering where are you guys from or/and where are you currently living? 

I noticed that the you can find most of the support written in English like comments and shares like tweets etc. . What you can hardly discover are local groups in native languages of peoples home country. 

What I would like to suggest is to form groups of people speaking a certain language and start to spread the word, trying to reach the average person in your homecountry, creating awareness for XRPs potential. I mean not trying to convince people to invest in XRP, more likely share informations about this great tech with people on social media who are not familiar with this tech or even can’t understand English. 

I hope you guys won't slash me down but what is the incentive for me to "spread the word" or "to create an awareness for XRP"? Do I work for Ripple? - No. Do I get paid for doing it? - No. Am I invested in XRP? - More than I should but I don't really care. Everytime we discuss about XRP be it about the price of the XRP,  progress of xRapid, etc. , some of the "smart guys" on this forum says "ripple owns you nothing" or "ripple doesn't care how much you hold" or "why should ripple answer to any question of XRP holder" etc. I hope you understand what I mean. We give a lot info through discussion on this forum and on twitter. We retweet announcements of announcement. We retweet everything that is connected to Ripple and XRP and crypto world. We already do too much for "nothing". Not a single THANK YOU from Ripple. Or e-mail card with THANK YOU :) 

To return to the topic. My name says it :) 

we'd like to send you flowers for your success when it moons. We have a professional, friendly delivery team in black vans on standby. Let us know when you're home so we'll know when  n̶o̶t̶ to come.

?

Edited by orcablue

1 hour ago, XRPRJB said:

Anyone else think it's weird that these 'random questions' come up from time to time?

Where are you from?

How many Zerps do you own?

How old are you?

What was the name of your first household pet?

Jog. On.

What was the name of your first household pet?

What street did you grow up on?

What was you best friends name as a child?

Do you know or use two factor authentication?

List is endless

3 hours ago, XRPSlovenia said:

I hope you guys won't slash me down but what is the incentive for me to "spread the word" or "to create an awareness for XRP"? Do I work for Ripple? - No. Do I get paid for doing it? - No. Am I invested in XRP? - More than I should but I don't really care. Everytime we discuss about XRP be it about the price of the XRP,  progress of xRapid, etc. , some of the "smart guys" on this forum says "ripple owns you nothing" or "ripple doesn't care how much you hold" or "why should ripple answer to any question of XRP holder" etc. I hope you understand what I mean. We give a lot info through discussion on this forum and on twitter. We retweet announcements of announcement. We retweet everything that is connected to Ripple and XRP and crypto world. We already do too much for "nothing". Not a single THANK YOU from Ripple. Or e-mail card with THANK YOU :) 

To return to the topic. My name says it :) 

I totally agree 100%. I made an investment and I'll wait some (if any) results, no obligations to spread the word or convince people or combat the fud, if the tech is solid (as i believe) it will find it's way in into the world, xrpcommunity effort or not.