AlibabaGrp

Brad Garlinghouse and Arrington XRP next (TechCrunch)

What a mess.  I wanted to punch the amateur goober asking questions, close to twenty times.  Arrington couldn't shut up either, although I'm on his side.

Not a good scene for Brad although he held his ground.  Only guy in the room whom I could take seriously. 

The chucklehead asking questions needs to be reprimanded for being a lousy organism, seriously. This forum was garbage.  Teen summit USA is a better forum for discussion.

7 hours ago, OzAlphaWolf said:

Terrible interview and Michael didn't help, constantly cutting off Brad.

I don't know about that - I think Arrington and Garlinghouse came across well. The interviewer essentially gave the floor to Garlinghouse and Arrington through his obviously poor research.

Arrington's points were very, very strong so who cares if he cut Garlinghouse off, Arrington was messing with him in a collegiate way. Arrington was very effective in telling the interviewer to back off on the community, that the SEC is useless and that the continuation of the use of SWIFT is madness. Strong value adds to Ripples mission that isn't coming from a Ripple rep - Garlinghouse. 

Refreshing and good fun. 

That was a circus. I like what Arrington stands for, but he is a little bit a loose cannon. 

BG should be wary of sharing a platform with someone that is saying things like "F*ck the SEC".  Don't bite the hand that feeds you. 

Do you think Arrington is bitter how rich brad is I mean how vulgar can you be to talk about someones wealth maybe it's a American thing but here in the UK we don't talk about how rich someone is to there face. Brad did very well as usual.

12 minutes ago, sharpn said:

Do you think Arrington is bitter how rich brad is I mean how vulgar can you be to talk about someones wealth maybe it's a American thing but here in the UK we don't talk about how rich someone is to there face. Brad did very well as usual.

Or discuss political preference on stage, and try to force Brad to show his political color, in a binary black or white way. What was that? I lost all my respect for him right that moment. He's not professional, and excuse me for saying: a bit stupid. But maybe he just took a bit too much beta blockers (propanolol etc), which made him feel he's in a bar with his buddy. But taking too much beta blockers before going on stage is also stupid.

Edited by lucky

2 minutes ago, lucky said:

Or discuss political preference on stage, and try to force Brad to show his political color, in a binary black or white way. What was that? I lost all my respect for him right that moment. He's not professional, and excuse me for saying: a bit stupid.

I agree it did feel like he was trying to sabotage him Brad is the front face for Ripple his personal views are irrelevant in that regard.

Must say, Brad  must have a lot of patience to keep up with these two. Arrington is just a loud mouth who spits out everything that comes up in him, makes him reliable and humane, really like that about the guy. The interviewer how ever looked and behaved like a real troll with not even trying to ask a newly question, all he asks could be traced back with a 10 sec google search.

I thought it was really good & nice to see Brad handling it as we're used to even though it was a different line of fire/style. Maybe just the way I interpreted it & although maybe a little brash I found Arrington to be getting the point across loud & clear by being sarcastic about certain topics. So may not be to everyones taste but still the same loud, proud & strong message that XRP/ripple is awesome.

Here's another take on it, it was actually a pretty awesome interview, Brad and MichaelA if you listened at the start are good friends, it was a very informal interview and those 2 were like a long married couple, it was kinda cute AF if you don't have a stick up your ass.

Likewise MikeB was equally relaxed with them, there was no contention and no bad vibes, I'd take a guess that they all enjoyed it, and don't take my word for it because I posted as much on Twitter and MikeA and MikeB both gave the posts a like, so yea please take those sticks out of your collective arses and lighten up, or should they swear a vow of silence and become monks just in case some regulator somewhere doesn't like something they say?

Was a very good interview if you take it in the context they all gave it.