AlibabaGrp

Brad Garlinghouse and Arrington XRP next (TechCrunch)

The Tech Crunch people are so hip!

Painful, I had to stop and restart the stream multiple times until I saw Garlinghouse and Arrington enter the stage. Finally some rest and training for the mind.

Edited by mandelbaum

man, i dont know how brad puts up with some of it. 
It was good having Arrington on stage though, he would really help drive home some points by reasking some of the dumb FUD questions / statements.

nothing really that we didnt already know. 

13 minutes ago, mattwayne_c said:

can someone post a synopsys after? Im in class and I cant watch it :(

it was mainly FUD, the best part was Arrington saying that if the SEC had moved slowly during the birth of the internet, all of the Tech companies in the US, wouldnt have ended up here.
Brad then continued that by saying, how beneficial it has been to America, having so many leading Internet companies (tech companies).

These are amazing points. and it would be great to hear the SECs response to it. 
Arrington told them to ask the SEC person who will be on stage later, him being the founder of the company, maybe it will actually be asked

That was a great interview - Michael Arrington is a hoot, he's so relaxed and confident. They really put Brad on the spot, on multiple occasions, but he handled it well: he can't be commenting on some of the stuff he was asked. The philanthropy that Ripple has demonstrated at such an early point in this company's history, is a sign of great things yet to come. People who complain about the amount of xrp that Ripple controls; albeit in escrow; are missing out on the unimaginably positive potential that this cryptocurrency holds for literally changing the world. Our perspectives are from the top of the economic food chain, therefore, it's easy to miss out on the ramifications of what this low cost money transfer could mean for literally billions of people's standard of living.

Having not seen it yet, judging by the dichotomy of responses, I guess this is true love/hate of an interview. Don't see too many of those, a rare gem.