Deeznutz

$7400 to $6950: Bitcoin drops 2% in 30 Minutes

58 minutes ago, icebreath said:

That's a dangerous game you're playing there, young man.

It's called trading. @Deeznutz may be right, I personally wouldn't sell right now because I feel (too) insecure about what markets are going to be doing. 

Edited by Danny

I am doing not much, just got some buy orders filled. But I am not too happy with it. Personally I am fed up with this bear market. I am definitely in the red... as I have been purchasing on daily/weekly base the last 10 months. 

Yesterday I was also rather convinced the price would drop. Because BTC and various ALTS were increasing, but XRP lacked behind for a few days in a row... didnt really give me a good feeling. 

Should have sold, but then again.. I am not certain enough and definitely very impatient/stressed when market starts to move only a little in another directions then I hope for. Just HODL is all I do... and hoping for some change on short term, because the sentiment shifts a bit. Which worries me to be honest. 

5 minutes ago, XRPfan_Eelco said:

I am doing not much, just got some buy orders filled. But I am not too happy with it. Personally I am fed up with this bear market. I am definitely in the red... as I have been purchasing on daily/weekly base the last 10 months. 

Yesterday I was also rather convinced the price would drop. Because BTC and various ALTS were increasing, but XRP lacked behind for a few days in a row... didnt really give me a good feeling. 

Should have sold, but then again.. I am not certain enough and definitely very impatient/stressed when market starts to move only a little in another directions then I hope for. Just HODL is all I do... and hoping for some change on short term, because the sentiment shifts a bit. Which worries me to be honest. 

Buy it all and hodl

trading is gambling, market is unpredicable, my choose is to buy xrp until the price is no longer a bargain, but no gambling , no trading ,  stress is too high for me, I do not like the trading feeling. I want to think all the time the great performances of xrp in the near future, and is full of stuff about this, and nothing else:Laie_16::wacko3::lazy: Not a joke this wht I want really to do.

Edited by BibleChronologyXRP