TransferGo launches real-time remittance transfers with Ripple

2 minutes ago, Tripple said:

I'm genuinely starting to believe that some of these futures liquidations are being orchestrated by bitcoin maximalists to suppress the price of XRP. 

I'm having also hard time to explain myself why but really WHY always when the good news pop up, there is a massive BTC-XRP-insert any other coin, dump! 

There is no other explanation than, btc maximalist or any other frustrated person dumps btc just to suppress the price of XRP. I'm pretty much down to earth and a pragmatic person, but this is something I can't really explain but only to speculate that this is every time orchestrated. Sorry if it doesn't fit to someones perspective... And in my humble opinion someone from the top of the industry should address this topic with big guns!

3 minutes ago, XRPSlovenia said:

I'm having also hard time to explain myself why but really WHY always when the good news pop up, there is a massive BTC-XRP-insert any other coin, dump! 

There is no other explanation than, btc maximalist or any other frustrated person dumps btc just to suppress the price of XRP. I'm pretty much down to earth and a pragmatic person, but this is something I can't really explain but only to speculate that this is every time orchestrated. Sorry if it doesn't fit to someones perspective... And in my humble opinion someone from the top of the industry should address this topic with big guns!

I'm not convinced there is a conspiracy, likely someone started unloading those $1bil worth of Silkroad bitcoins.

8 minutes ago, Invincible said:

When they real time, what do they mean? 

They can't use Xrp/INR as crypto/fiat trading is banned in India.

If they are using exchanges in say Europe or somewhere else the conversion from XRP to whatever denomination of currency would happen at the exchange so essentially the Crypto use would never happen on India's soil.  Also do we know the full extent of the ban all I have seen is a high level fly over from most of the information I have read  Maybe it's just banned from being publicly traded.

Considering the price at this point is something like 95%+ speculation good news should increase the price. That happens with the stock market all of the time. Flynn Resorts, Facebook, Apple, along with all normal stocks. I think we have to sit and wait until the "whales" can no longer control the market by holding a majority in circulating stake. Every partnership utilizing Xrapid or Xvia will loosen the grip and allow us to flow into normal market behavior. Until then, well breath deep and try to relax. I have to.

2 minutes ago, ZeeperCreeper said:

I'm not convinced there is a conspiracy, likely someone started unloading those $1bil worth of Silkroad bitcoins.

I get this... but why now? why not at ATH? Is this really only a coincidence? how many time there was a dump when we found some really good news from Ripple?

We all know the market is being manipulated by BTC, at this current point and time BTC is basically a useless coin, transaction fee's are to high, it's to slow, as a store of value it's to volatile but being that the price has been speculated through the roof and some have made a fortune off of that very speculation they have to keep the hype around their investment alive.  Manipulation is a good way to do that and with little to no regulation in this market it's like the wild wild west.  Real Regulation in this market can not come soon enough. Bitcoin right now is like an Urban Legend you fear it and believe it when you know little about it but when you get the facts it becomes laughable that you actually believed this crap could have you under it's spell for so long.  "Yes, there is manipulation because at it's core BTC does not have the capability to do any thing else at the moment but be dumped back and forth into the market to suppress other value added coins due to the current market pairings.

"Ripple is a replacement for the multiple slow incumbent communications systems, most prominently Swift, where transfers can take up to 2-3 days."  Gotta love their use of the word "replacement". This formerly little "ripple," is turning into a series of huge waves, the likes of which, will be washing away Swift sandcastles the world over.