JojoBelt

Reality

It is stunning how this market has basically collapsed -  But at least we have Bill Clinton giving a speech guess he will talk about molesting interns and how he doesn't even know how to check his email.  Well anyway - see you guys a .01.

Ok, I'm going to to out on a limb here and give my completely unprofessional, untrained and unqualified opinion here :D

If xrp ever hit $1000 then based on what I put below means that apart from the friends I make on here in the early days everyone else will probably never hear from me again haha!

Realistically and I say that in the most hypothetical way possible  my dream would be for xrp to hit $100 per coin/token/unit whatever you want to call it.

For me, currently, xrp sits at £0.202970 at the time of writing, I'm using £ as I'm from a part of the world soon exiting the EU!

So my cut off amount of xrp sits around 10,000, a grand total of just over £2000, I'm not a greedy person and yes £2000 is a chunk of money, but simply put 10,000x100= magical millionaire time, if ofcourse we dont see a slump in world currency.

Now I will admit I can get easily excited, but I am allowed to be, I work hard and understand I should only really invest what I can afford to lose.

That aside, now if xrp hit 1000 well, 10,000x1000= 10 million and by this point I will sell all the xrp I own and I frankly wouldn't care less !! :D:D 

This is my reality

22 hours ago, Karl said:

Too harsh too follow the daily market is. I expected a sell-off in January, but with strong fundamentals in the hand there is really is no reason to argue this massive sell-off. 

Which is exactly why I'm confident with continuing to buy more xrp. Good fundamentals, great news coming out, and 90% selloff= great buying opportunity imo. This is the time to be greedy, not fearful.