JojoBelt

Reality

7 hours ago, Triple said:

Strategic liquidation of Jed's XRP holdings which he then purchases XLM with. This has been my ongoing theory as I've been witnessing the same pattern for a looong time now. XLM's low volumes make this even easier to pull off IMO.

This. The poor guy.

It's going to get worse before it gets better, so prepare yourselves. 

1 minute ago, RippleHerToShreds said:

Nice chart - can't see that major support line holding very well - 20 here we come, single figures soon (even by EOY if BTC goes to my pre-Tether target of $2000-2500).

Amazing that anyone pays attention to TA - like pilots fiddling with the gauges as the plane heads for the ground.

21 hours ago, Triple said:

Strategic liquidation of Jed's XRP holdings which he then purchases XLM with. This has been my ongoing theory as I've been witnessing the same pattern for a looong time now. XLM's low volumes make this even easier to pull off IMO.

...but Ripple are in charge of his holdings, no? They can only sell 1% of daily volume.

Its feasible i suppose that Jed just UTurns once his positions are settled and rebuys the XRP that was sold on his behalf...to then redump it and buy XLM. 

On 9/5/2018 at 1:12 PM, BabyNeedsShoes said:

I don’t agree with this statement.  I think they darn know what is going on much better than you and I, but playing dumb.

Really???  If they did they would be rich. I haven't seen one Financial Adviser who saw bitcoin going from .01 to $20,000 and I doubt most of them could even explain bitcoin or blockchain at all.