JojoBelt

Reality

6 hours ago, DreXRP said:

Reality? In reality I'm not a financial advisor, I'm a teacher. I've been investing in XRP for about a year now and have been watching markets closely since then. In reality, I find that this dip was foreseeable. In my opinion, Bitcoin goes down again to 6000 - $ 5800 and take everything with it. I see this as possibly the last real chance to buy cheap, and so will I. I think it's the last lap of honor before the bullrun ... maybe ...

The price now has nothing, but nothing at all to do with what we will see after utility.
Enjoy the ride

btc.jpg

I would correct the "bitcoin goes down again to 6000" with "if it goes down to 6000 again, it takes everything down significantly more, so bitcoin gains compares to other cypto"

we are now at dec 19th 2017 xrp/btc..since that "pre bull run" it was never so low

Edited by Riseup

3 hours ago, LordNevermore said:

I am a bit surprised about the gap between XRP and XLM closing down more and more.

With every drop XRP goes lower (XRP went 9% down with the entire market, XLM only 3%) and at every raise XLM raises higher ... WTF ??? Why ???

Strategic liquidation of Jed's XRP holdings which he then purchases XLM with. This has been my ongoing theory as I've been witnessing the same pattern for a looong time now. XLM's low volumes make this even easier to pull off IMO.

9 hours ago, JojoBelt said:

- 5% in half hour.  and we are reading about $10+  EOY. 
It is gonna hurt.............

This was expected in a roundabout sort of way. Be strong during these next few months. It'll be worth it.

1 hour ago, Triple said:

Strategic liquidation of Jed's XRP holdings which he then purchases XLM with. This has been my ongoing theory as I've been witnessing the same pattern for a looong time now. XLM's low volumes make this even easier to pull off IMO.

It seems to be that way. If you look at the most active accounts in xrp charts, you'll find that Jed's account is responsible for 37% of trades on bitstamp. Look at the 3 day chart.

https://xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/active_accounts

https://bithomp.com/explorer/rLkMJhSVwhmummLjJPVrwQRZZYiYQhVQ1A

tacostand is the nickname for Jed's accounts