JojoBelt

Reality

Reality? In reality I'm not a financial advisor, I'm a teacher. I've been investing in XRP for about a year now and have been watching markets closely since then. In reality, I find that this dip was foreseeable. In my opinion, Bitcoin goes down again to 6000 - $ 5800 and take everything with it. I see this as possibly the last real chance to buy cheap, and so will I. I think it's the last lap of honor before the bullrun ... maybe ...

The price now has nothing, but nothing at all to do with what we will see after utility.
Enjoy the ride

btc.jpg

Edited by DreXRP

Yes - really hurts lately. We are not in the upswings, but we contribute heavily in the downswings. 

We could really use some utility announcement including a go live date. Also SWELL is luckily a date to look forward to. But damn, the xRapid go live better come quick and smooth. The sentiment is not strong IMO. And I have been buying for the last 9 months on weekly base. But right now I personally feel a need for some more prove. 

XRP is getting lower and lower....  Can it ever recover?????????
I will buy more.... and I hope I will not die waiting for next  bull run.

$0.589 EOY would be great.

Edited by JojoBelt

2 hours ago, DreXRP said:

Reality? In reality I'm not a financial advisor, I'm a teacher. I've been investing in XRP for about a year now and have been watching markets closely since then. In reality, I find that this dip was foreseeable. In my opinion, Bitcoin goes down again to 6000 - $ 5800 and take everything with it. I see this as possibly the last real chance to buy cheap, and so will I. I think it's the last lap of honor before the bullrun ... maybe ...

The price now has nothing, but nothing at all to do with what we will see after utility.
Enjoy the ride

btc.jpg

"This is the last time we see such prices before the bull run"  I think I have heard that one before.