Jump to content
XRPREAL

FUD or FED?

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, vsyc said:

Contribution? What contribution are you talk about? You create some tools for XRP there? Discuss how to expand XRP ecosystem? Putting roadmaps and assign people that will contribute to expansion? Creating knowledege base of XRP and maintaining it? Ita poor to state controbution and have 0 of it, I agree with that. You have pure FED, accept it.

Well, this is why I said that I accept your silence as agreement, because all roads lead to Rome, and all your tries lead to "me being bad bad guy trying to bash good good club". Typical.

Oh man, put it how it was, I reported your beloved robot for spamming and trolling and you breaking bad! Nothing to do with drama or tension! Brahs forever, rest does not matter.

The Hell is this crazy drama? If I knew where vsyc lived, I would have a police officer come do a welfare check on him. Right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Deeznutz said:

The Hell is this crazy drama? If I knew where vsyc lived, I would have a police officer come do a welfare check on him. Right now.

Lol! 

I suspect he’s going to report you as well after this post. 

So now after FUDster and FEDsters we have a whole new category of members

REPsters 

REPorters of posts that don’t fit in their mood of the hour.  They contribute litteraly nothing to XRP’s “ ecosystem” , no content, no humor, nothing,  simply randomly attacking people just because they feel they have to attack something or someone. Surely there’s a lot of psychology behind this category of posters that defies all logic but I’m no expert. 

Ah well, I’m waiting to be reported. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Lol! 

I suspect he’s going to report you as well after this post. 

So now after FUDster and FEDsters we have a whole new category of members

REPsters 

REPorters of posts that don’t fit in their mood of the hour.  They contribute litteraly nothing to XRP’s “ ecosystem” , no content, no humor, nothing,  simply randomly attacking people just because they feel they have to attack something or someone. Surely there’s a lot of psychology behind this category of posters that defies all logic but I’m no expert. 

Ah well, I’m waiting to be reported. 

 

 

And then there are IGNoresters like me, who put everyone that don't know the rules of basic social interaction on ignore.

This is the internet people. You can choose to not be a **** even if you are one in real life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Trickery said:

You won't have to wait long, he's just ripping the eyes out of his teddy bear and screaming at his mother before resuming his crusade against us who dare to defy him.

I reported this post .....because....uuuhhmm ..because.....well because this is offensive against teddy bears. 

And mothers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, vsyc said:

Contribution? What contribution are you talk about? You create some tools for XRP there? Discuss how to expand XRP ecosystem? Putting roadmaps and assign people that will contribute to expansion? Creating knowledege base of XRP and maintaining it? Ita poor to state controbution and have 0 of it, I agree with that. You have pure FED, accept it.

2

Wow, this thread is tons of fun.... I've been missing out....

For what it's worth, there are many different kinds of contributions that people can make to a society or a community - like the XRP community. Some people are crazy smart and talented and create tools or find ways to expand the tech. Others get out in the 'trenches' and fight the FUD. Others do deep dives and research topics of interest. And then there are some people that provide support and encouragement to those that are in the community. 

Some people are better suited to one of these roles than others. Some are great allrounders and can contribute on multiple levels. But it isn't helpful to attack those that are not on your particular wavelength just because you can't see their value. They have value to someone, or else they would be ignored and shunned.

My two zerps worth....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...