XRPREAL

FUD or FED?

6 minutes ago, Rey said:

Vsyc, nobody forces you or anybody else to become a member of The Zerpening. The same goes for the other clubs on XRP Chat.

Vsyc was one of the originals and asked to be a mod, at one point he was. But he was removed from the Zerpening club due to creating tension and drama with other members.  he tends to be a pretty good guy, pro-XRP and a fud fighter out among the rest of the internets.  Just didn't mesh well in the Zerpening. 

Edited by RegalChicken

24 minutes ago, Rey said:

Vsyc, nobody forces you or anybody else to become a member of The Zerpening. The same goes for the other clubs on XRP Chat.

Furthermore if you're a member of a club nobody forces you to like or even read all posts from all members.

Right now, The Zerpening CLub has more than 800 members, who share information, knowledge, fun and support. Of course you are entitled to have your own opinion, my opinion is that I think that it's rather poor to talk in generalising  terms about the contributions of more than 800 members.

BTW I think it's even more poor to state in your response to @Gilligan that you "accept your silence as a sign of agreement with me", while she explicitly has stated that this is NOT the case.

Contribution? What contribution are you talk about? You create some tools for XRP there? Discuss how to expand XRP ecosystem? Putting roadmaps and assign people that will contribute to expansion? Creating knowledege base of XRP and maintaining it? Ita poor to state controbution and have 0 of it, I agree with that. You have pure FED, accept it.

19 minutes ago, Gilligan said:

Arrghh!  I really don’t have time to get into an argument with you but seriously, this comment reinforces my low opinion of your value to this forum.  

Well, this is why I said that I accept your silence as agreement, because all roads lead to Rome, and all your tries lead to "me being bad bad guy trying to bash good good club". Typical.

17 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

Vsyc was one of the originals and asked to be a mod, at one point he was. But he was removed from the Zerpening club due to creating tension and drama with other members.  he tends to be a pretty good guy, pro-XRP and a fud fighter out among the rest of the internets.  Just didn't mesh well in the Zerpening. 

Oh man, put it how it was, I reported your beloved robot for spamming and trolling and you breaking bad! Nothing to do with drama or tension! Brahs forever, rest does not matter.

1 minute ago, vsyc said:

Contribution? What contribution are you talk about? You create some tools for XRP there? Discuss how to expand XRP ecosystem? Putting roadmaps and assign people that will contribute to expansion? Creating knowledege base of XRP and maintaining it? Ita poor to state controbution and have 0 of it, I agree with that. You have pure FED, accept it.

Well, this is why I said that I accept your silence as agreement, because all roads lead to Rome, and all your tries lead to "me being bad bad guy trying to bash good good club". Typical.

Oh man, put it how it was, I reported your beloved robot for spamming and trolling and you breaking bad! Nothing to do with drama or tension! Brahs forever, rest does not matter.

You just like to fight these days. you used to be cool, man. 

burt_reynolds.jpg.5ca29f0453aa48cac3366b17d187f930.jpg

4 minutes ago, vsyc said:

You seem to have a great deal of distaste for anyone who has a reputation greater than yours and you use the term like baiting to justify your trolling of them, I suggest you learn when to keep your mouth shut and only reply to posts you agree with.

Well, the 800+ members of The Zerpening seem to have a different opinion. I'll leave it with that.

17 minutes ago, Trickery said:

You seem to have a great deal of distaste for anyone who has a reputation greater than yours and you use the term like baiting to justify your trolling of them, I suggest you learn when to keep your mouth shut and only reply to posts you agree with.

You seem to have a great deal of distaste for anyone who has a opinion different than yours and you use the words like "keep your mouth shut" to justify your poor opinion of them, I suggest you learn when to keep your mouth shut and only reply to posts you agree with.

Sweet is not it? Here is a purist DOG that eats FED.

Oh, by the way I report you. Your way of communication is discusting.

10 minutes ago, Rey said:

Well, the 800+ members of The Zerpening seem to have a different opinion. I'll leave it with that.

"I think that it's rather poor to talk in generalising  terms about the contributions of more than 800 members" absolutely adorable statement that can be twist in any way! Congratulation,  you lost generalize statement battle. Good luck.

Edited by vsyc

"I think that it's rather poor to talk in generalising  terms about the contributions of more than 800 members" absolutely adorable statement that can be twist in any way! Congratulation,  you lost generalize statement battle. Good luck.

When dealing in absolutes like that you might lose a lot more. Congratulation if that won't happen. Good luck to you too.

4 hours ago, vsyc said:

The Hell is this crazy drama? If I knew where vsyc lived, I would have a police officer come do a welfare check on him. Right now.

2 hours ago, Deeznutz said:

The Hell is this crazy drama? If I knew where vsyc lived, I would have a police officer come do a welfare check on him. Right now.

Lol! 

I suspect he’s going to report you as well after this post. 

So now after FUDster and FEDsters we have a whole new category of members

REPsters 

REPorters of posts that don’t fit in their mood of the hour.  They contribute litteraly nothing to XRP’s “ ecosystem” , no content, no humor, nothing,  simply randomly attacking people just because they feel they have to attack something or someone. Surely there’s a lot of psychology behind this category of posters that defies all logic but I’m no expert. 

Ah well, I’m waiting to be reported. 

1 hour ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Lol! 

I suspect he’s going to report you as well after this post. 

So now after FUDster and FEDsters we have a whole new category of members

REPsters 

REPorters of posts that don’t fit in their mood of the hour.  They contribute litteraly nothing to XRP’s “ ecosystem” , no content, no humor, nothing,  simply randomly attacking people just because they feel they have to attack something or someone. Surely there’s a lot of psychology behind this category of posters that defies all logic but I’m no expert. 

Ah well, I’m waiting to be reported. 

And then there are IGNoresters like me, who put everyone that don't know the rules of basic social interaction on ignore.

This is the internet people. You can choose to not be a **** even if you are one in real life.