XRPREAL

FUD or FED?

18 minutes ago, XRPREAL said:

I would love XRP to be $589 because I own quite a lot but have you any idea how much money would have to come in to the crypto world to achieve that figure? Enough to bring down governments and start world war 3

If you’re hinting on the believe that this number must be $589 minus $0.30 multiplied by the number of XRP in circulation then........you’re dead wrong. 

The delta in MC doesn’t equal the amount of inflow of (new) money. 

2 hours ago, vsyc said:

The FED was put into separate private closed club called Zerppening. This is good.

Bad thing, they likebait each other like crazy male rabbits that never had female rabbit. That makes silver, bronze and gold membership not valuable at all. And makes look them like authority.

e.g. compare profiles of Hodor and RegalChicken, former is like XRP and latter like BCC, in terms of value proposition, imho

@vsyc, I see you are Zerpening bashing again ..... maybe it is time you let it go.   FED is nowhere near a description of what the Zerpening is about.  The posters there are exactly the same as most people on this forum - investors who see a very good chance of an excellent outcome with their choice of XRP and are enthusiastic about it.  It is used more as a general chat room, so therefore the reaction counts for the regular contributors is high.  It is not a case of like baiting at all, rather a great place to hang and banter with likeminded people.   

To get back on OP's question, as far as FED goes, I am going to assume you are referring to the positive thoughts of posters on this forum.  In response to that, I say that if you truly look at the use case of XRP,  the team behind the product, and how much the ecosystem has grown in the past 12months, being optimistic is understandable.  Most people understand $589 is a pipe dream short term but who can say what the next few years hold?  The current price is not a true indicator of the prospects of XRP, and one must remember we are in the infancy stage of a world changing technology. 

Edited by Gilligan
spelling

58 minutes ago, XRPREAL said:

Why don't I like the $589 prediction...Seriously? You believe the prediction of a single random anonymous stranger on the internet and deny simple mathematics? I would love XRP to be $589 because I own quite a lot but have you any idea how much money would have to come in to the crypto world to achieve that figure? Enough to bring down governments and start world war 3. It just isn't going to happen, but I'm sure that bearableguy is loving the profits he is making from hits on youtube.

I personally don’t see 589, however Your solving trillion dollar questions...but I won’t call someone out on a 589 prediction without a thought out argument for why 589 is impossible, which you failed to achieve...my answer.....I don’t have a clue what xrp will be worth....but it solves a problem that I dint see other cryptos doing ( at least well) and ripple is making headway...will ripple be successful with xrp again...I have no clue...but I am gambling some cash...if it hits 2 dollars by 2020 I’d be more than happy..if it hits zero....whatever..lol..... dont buy xrp based on anyone’s claims ever DYOR.

Edited by Vvittin

4 hours ago, XRPREAL said:

how about FED? Fantasy, Exaggeration and Dreaming.

I like the idea, but "FED" can easily be confused with other uses of the term "FED."

How about DOG, being Delusionally Overconfident with Greed?

Whenever I read unrealistic hype, I just call the people that write it and that buy into it "DOGs."

Oh yes!  How the DOGs like to write FED!

The difficulty with all this is that the majority of realistic XRPChat members are silent.

The smart investors, the people who see through all the FED and the FUD,
they have better things to do with their time.  Plus, there's not much to say.  The truth is very boring. 

Across the Internet, you will find tons of FUD and FED, making it difficult to find the facts, truth, or realistic opinions.
I personally think XRPChat is the MOST realistic source.  
FUD is not allowed and is quickly and violently decimated.
FED is allowed and seems to have a bigger voice only because the DOGs tend to be more vocal.

There's no way to prove the DOGs wrong, so we'll just have to keep an open mind.

Just know that you're not alone.  

My experience tells me that the vast majority of readers, hold a more realistic view than the prolific writers/posters.

5 minutes ago, increasedwisdom said:

I like the idea, but "FED" can easily be confused with other uses of the term "FED."

Whenever I read unrealistic hype, I just call the people that write it and that buy into it "DOGs."

The difficulty with all this is that the majority of realistic XRPChat members are silent.

they have better things to do with their time.  Plus, there's not much to say.  The truth is very boring. 

Across the Internet, you will find tons of FUD and FED, making it difficult to find the facts, truth, or realistic opinions.
FED is allowed and seems to have a bigger voice only because the DOGs tend to be more vocal.

There's no way to prove the DOGs wrong, so we'll just have to keep an open mind.

My experience tells me that the vast majority of readers, hold a more realistic view than the prolific writers/posters.

Indeed I agree. Thank you for your comment

52 minutes ago, Gilligan said:

@vsyc, I see you are Zerpening bashing again ..... maybe it is time you let it go.   FED is nowhere near a description of what the Zerpening is about.  The posters there are exactly the same as most people on this forum - investors who see a very good chance of an excellent outcome with their choice of XRP and are enthusiastic about it.  It is used more as a general chat room, so therefore the reaction counts for the regular contributors is high.  It is not a case of like baiting at all, rather a great place to hang and banter with likeminded people.   

To get back on OP's question, as far as FED goes, I am going to assume you are referring to the positive thoughts of posters on this forum.  In response to that, I say that if you truly look at the use case of XRP,  the team behind the product, and how much the ecosystem has grown in the past 12months, being optimistic is understandable.  Most people understand $589 is a pipe dream short term but who can say what the next few years hold?  The current price is not a true indicator of the prospects of XRP, and one must remember we are in the infancy stage of a world changing technology. 

Well, I am not bashing again, I did start with that post, though you free to go through my post history and prove me being wrong!

It is a great place for like baiting indeed, I've seen many times of bronze/silver/gold celebration or posts like "lets help them get silver today".

I do not consider this club as a general source of valuable information at all, its purely FED, no doubt. Lambo, moonz all that thing for sure, you get there, more precise analyzed part, no you will  not. 99% is about hype.

If you want chat, than zerpbox and discord is made for chatting, zerpenning thread made for FED, every minute cheering/dreaming club.

And to sumup, the value of likes there has no or maximum minimalistic value. I have what to compare.

I come to this forum to find real news, real facts, and yes have some fun.  Truth is I do also want the truth.  I also want opinions and I want those opinions to be debated so that I can read and make my own determination on what to believe.

I have learned not to personally question a "presented fact" or even a "personal opinion" that might in anyway cast doubt on XRP reaching MARS....doing so instantly turns into KILL the questioner.  

Instead I let some other unsuspecting soul ask the question and let that said soul get lambasted and hung out to dry. 

Edited by itcdominic
Correct a misspelled word

21 minutes ago, increasedwisdom said:

Problem I see, questions that not easy to answer, or questions that seek facts are get trolled and labeled as fud by DOGs.

This is where it becomes that FED by DOGs brings more harm, than actual FUD.

Edited by vsyc

1 hour ago, Vvittin said:

I personally don’t see 589, however Your solving trillion dollar questions...but I won’t call someone out on a 589 prediction without a thought out argument for why 589 is impossible, which you failed to achieve...my answer.....I don’t have a clue what xrp will be worth....but it solves a problem that I dint see other cryptos doing ( at least well) and ripple is making headway...will ripple be successful with xrp again...I have no clue...but I am gambling some cash...if it hits 2 dollars by 2020 I’d be more than happy..if it hits zero....whatever..lol..... dont buy xrp based on anyone’s claims ever DYOR.

Another problem is, that when official sources have less information or facts, you seek answers from community and this is where FED start play vital role, and if not stopped or without breaks it becomes no better than FUD.

So, DYOR has a part of someone claim. Therefore some of realism has to be welcome.

Edited by vsyc

11 minutes ago, vsyc said:

Problem I see, questions that not easy to answer, or questions that seek facts are get trolled and labeled as fud by DOGs.

This is where it becomes that FED by DOGs brings more harm, than actual FUD.

@itcdominic...doing so instantly turns into KILL the questioner.  

I have seen this too.  And I say:

Tell the DOGs to EAT my FUD!

Edited by increasedwisdom

1 hour ago, Gilligan said:

Yes there is the Zerpbox for chat, I will grant you that, and it absolutely has it's place on this forum as a chat room for serious discussion as well as the odd amusing moments.   I lurk there often as well as other parts of this forum and enjoy it for what it is. I consider the Zerpening a much more friendly, easygoing place to read amusing as well as informative posts.  It is not  an every minute cheering/dreaming club. That is simply not true, it is a fooling around/joking/sometimes very informative place, and that works for it's members.  It serves a purpose for them. You are right in that they celebrate bronze/gold etc, but I still say the reaction counts are a direct result of banter and I have yet to see one of the Gold/Silver members using their credibility here irresponsibly.   This forum is called XRP chat, and therefore you are going to, mostly, find people here that are pro XRP and will argue against people being negative if they cannot supply a reasonable argument for their negative posts. There most certainly are people who post here with an agenda, but the gold members of the Zerpening are not among them.

I don't often engage because my life is crazy busy, and if I make a statement, (like I did last night here with you), I often don't have a chance to come back and reply or argue my point for many hours.  I am commenting here and then leaving for a day of driving for work, so please don't take my lack of any further response as being rude or admitting you are right. 

Good try, I definitelly accept your silence as a sign of agreement with me, and you will probably have your agenda aswell.

To become pro-xrp is easy, shout moon, post lambos and be always positive. To become valuable, bring facts, deep research, analysis.

Here, member lucky, posted something, that you will not nearly find in 20 pages of zerpenning thread. This is value I talking about. So, your statement that zeroenning is informative, is a total nonsense, imho. Hyping, positive, full of fed, yes it is, but no way nearly informative.

And one more time, I state, they do not celebrate bronze/silver/gold, they hype, likebait every nonsense, single word, joke etc. That has absolutely 0 value.

Well, here is your value

Edited by vsyc

36 minutes ago, vsyc said:

Good try, I definitelly accept your silence as a sign of agreement with me, and you will probably have your agenda aswell.

Arrghh!  I really don’t have time to get into an argument with you but seriously, this comment reinforces my low opinion of your value to this forum.