XRPREAL

FUD or FED?

3 minutes ago, Zerptime said:

Even though you are trolling and having some fun,this is technically true.

The forum will of course welcome crazy moon predictions instead of low prices because most people here thinks they will be rich easily, they're soo smart for investing in xrp , and they allow the crazy high price prediction to be true to make themselves think their fantasy is going to be true.

I am having fun, but not sure how this is seen as trolling. Unless this forum only allows FED, and I'm starting to think that is the case. 

Everyone wishes the crazy predictions would come true, including me, but a lot of people on here are really believing it and taking it as a fact. I genuinely hope people are not over-reaching themselves in the hope that unicorns are real.

1 hour ago, XRPREAL said:

FUD is a widely used term in crypto but how about FED? Fantasy, Exaggeration and Dreaming.

For example, the Satis group report is FUD, The $589 prediction is FED?

What about that people?

The FED was put into separate private closed club called Zerppening. This is good.

Bad thing, they likebait each other like crazy male rabbits that never had female rabbit. That makes silver, bronze and gold membership not valuable at all. And makes look them like authority.

e.g. compare profiles of Hodor and RegalChicken, former is like XRP and latter like BCC, in terms of value proposition, imho

1 hour ago, XRPREAL said:

FUD is a widely used term in crypto but how about FED? Fantasy, Exaggeration and Dreaming.

For example, the Satis group report is FUD, The $589 prediction is FED?

What about that people?

Your more likely to be struck by lightning, then to win powerball......yet it happens......who would have predicted amazon at a trillion? Put in the cash in your okay losing....then let people dreams be what they are...it’s pretty simple..the long term value is zero or close to.....or substantially better? TBD....you don’t like speculation....stay out of a speculative market, in the time inbetween please offer me more than personal attacks and short sided low quality arguments about price predictions. If you don’t like the 589 price prediction..great but why? Marketcap? Custody issues from FI? Lack of adoption? Regulatory hurdles etc?

billy Madison said it best

“Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.”

6 minutes ago, Zerptime said:

like to use Amazon as an example, this ignores the part where it is an outlier stock,it took 18 years to be in this position and not 1 year, and ignoring the countless tech companies who went bankrupt

If you don't think XRP is an "outlier" then you haven't been paying attention.  And if you think the pace of change hasn't massively increased since the start of Amazon then you also haven't been paying attention.

XRP is a massive disruptor....   an outlier if ever there was one.

I cannot believe that anyone really thinks that money can't flood in...  they obviously haven't looked at the market sizes.  

9 minutes ago, Zerptime said:

What pace of change?

You leave me speechless....

Both FUD and FED often are coming down to what one believe is gonna happen. Sometimes based on an extrapolation of historical patterns, sometimes just based on gut feelings.

Point is:  debates and discussions about believes and feelings do tend to have a standard  pattern : “ yes, it is” - “ no it isn’t”. 

FUD or FED is in the eye of the beholder. 

If you don’t like it ,then a Physics or Science forum is a better place to go. Although saying that the galaxy isn’t infinite is considered as FUD by some. 

Anyway: when moon? 

Edited by Ripple-Stiltskin

1 hour ago, Vvittin said:

Your more likely to be struck by lightning, then to win powerball......yet it happens......who would have predicted amazon at a trillion? Put in the cash in your okay losing....then let people dreams be what they are...it’s pretty simple..the long term value is zero or close to.....or substantially better? TBD....you don’t like speculation....stay out of a speculative market, in the time inbetween please offer me more than personal attacks and short sided low quality arguments about price predictions. If you don’t like the 589 price prediction..great but why? Marketcap? Custody issues from FI? Lack of adoption? Regulatory hurdles etc?

billy Madison said it best

“Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.”

Why don't I like the $589 prediction...Seriously? You believe the prediction of a single random anonymous stranger on the internet and deny simple mathematics? I would love XRP to be $589 because I own quite a lot but have you any idea how much money would have to come in to the crypto world to achieve that figure? Enough to bring down governments and start world war 3. It just isn't going to happen, but I'm sure that bearableguy is loving the profits he is making from hits on youtube.