AlexCobb

Message To The XRP Community

XRP's use case is to settle financial transactions immediately through international payment corridors.  As long as they are still establishing their roadmap and partnerships they are doing fine.  All indicators are that somewhere in the next 6 months their main settlement product, XRapid, will be in production use by legitimate multi-billion financial institutions in Asian payment corridors.  No other DA has this type of immediate timeline for its intended use case.  Everyone needs to ignore the 2017 EOY bull run and just focus on steady growth.  If Ripple is successful in their implementation we'll all be wealthy.  

If anyone is seriously ****** off that the price is low then they need to grow a pair. If you can't get thru hard times in your life you will never make it in the real world. Did people seriously think that the price is going to magically go up for no reason. I mean we were on a massive scale bull run last winter. It had to go down. Again if you don't like the price sell your crypto to someone that actually wants it

36 minutes ago, Kpuff said:

If anyone is seriously ****** off that the price is low then they need to grow a pair. If you can't get thru hard times in your life you will never make it in the real world. Did people seriously think that the price is going to magically go up for no reason. I mean we were on a massive scale bull run last winter. It had to go down. Again if you don't like the price sell your crypto to someone that actually wants it

one of my core messages on my channel is to detach your emotions from price, a guy on twitter was saying that SBI CEO should resign for "misleading xrp investors" im like wtf your not entitled to anything

2 hours ago, Sio2yH2O said:

Build it and they will Come!!!

Totally agree, the foundation has to be in place before true usage can be realized.

Hey, that's my line! ?

Ripple's "Field of Dreams" approach to incorporating XRP in its cross-border use case.

Edited by enrique11

35 minutes ago, AlexCobb said:

one of my core messages on my channel is to detach your emotions from price, a guy on twitter was saying that SBI CEO should resign for "misleading xrp investors" im like wtf your not entitled to anything

I've learned that alot of people have no idea what they are talking about. Much like you ive studied my ass off learning as much as I can about crypto and xrp. If anyone has been following xrp for as long as all of us(XRP chat) have then we know that wall street is doing exactly what they did in the housing crash of 2008 and all the stock crashes. They put out fake news to get people to sell and then buy in when it's low. These are normal cycles that occur whether we like it or not. The best tbing you can do is buy in low and don't buy crap coins that don't get any news whatsoever. If you are in the top 30 cryptos I think you'll make alot of money when this is over

If there's one thing I've learned from investing over the last 15 years it's this: Whether it's traditional markets, Crypto markets or digital asset markets, the psychology of the markets and the strategies used are the same. Because they all involve one thing: MONEY!!!  HODL Damn it!