Sign in to follow this  
peanut56

Are you like my dog?

I'm like my cat. She goes outside, rolls around in **** sand, and gets some kind of itch. She's irritable and I have to bathe her so she can have some peace.

Likewise I spend all of my time online, looking at stuff that's basically useless junk, and pass the time until my investment grows, only I don't have anybody for comfort.

45 minutes ago, Trickery said:

I'm like my dog, I love hogging the spot in front of the fire after I've had a dump on the lawn and p!ssed on the lemon tree...I don't lick my balls though.

Fine.... I give in... I am like your dog @Trickery 

Edited by matter82
I also reserve the right to drag my a** on your carpet :)

Posted (edited)

HAHAHA, yeees, me too! I didn't even think about it, but yes, i'm totally like my dog. My goldendoodle is an amazing dog, but very funny and ridiculous :) When i thought about taking a dog, I really wanted this breed, but I didn't know how to take care about it. It was hard, but I always try to do the best. Actually, the most important question for me was if goldendoodles shed, because it irritates me a little bit, so i found a full answer on petpls.com it's really very useful one! Now i know everything that i needed.

Edited by LCox1987