Kaidan

Why does ripple include this link in the memo?

2 minutes ago, EWH2020 said:

That’s absolutely appalling. If it is Ripple then it would make me question my investment.

I’m being told that anyone can close the escrow once the time has elapsed. Not sure how this works but if that’s the case anyone can spend 20 XRP to open a wallet with the intent of closing the escrow and posting something bad in the memo section. 

26 minutes ago, Kaidan said:

Q6K70.gif

F7A083B3-FDD9-4E8D-B6D9-E2F992CEA2E9.jpeg

Could you please post the link so we can verify?

7 minutes ago, EWH2020 said:

That’s absolutely appalling. If it is Ripple then it would make me question my investment.

Why would it be appalling? If you look at the transaction, it looks to be the 1billion of Escrow funds being unlocked for Ripple's use? It has nothing to do with someone's personal account at least from what I can tell. If I'm wrong someone please correct me.

4 minutes ago, Kaidan said:

I put the link in the OP

Thanks. Well are you sure it's Ripple that put that in? Could it perhaps be one of Ripple's Middle East partners?

What is the transaction? Someone knows? Did they just move funds out of escrow? A lot of questions, I know..

If it is Ripple then it seems kind of unprofessional 

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, mr_lazy85 said:

Thanks. Well are you sure it's Ripple that put that in? Could it perhaps be one of Ripple's Middle East partners?

What is the transaction? Someone knows? Did they just move funds out of escrow? A lot of questions, I know..

If it is Ripple then it seems kind of unprofessional 

I’m no expert on escrow. That’s why I posted this because I’m looking for answers so anyone who knows how this works please jump in.