Bitcoin To $96,000, XRP To $0.01 By 2023, ICO Advisor Satis Group Estimates

6 hours ago, enrique11 said:

Please, get lost!  I've put a lot of work into learning about cryptos, and I don't know a lot....it's just degrees of learning..it never stops, but at least I try to learn.  Many others are content enough by posting feel-good articles and ignoring or downplaying the bad articles, and not thinking for themselves but letting others do the thinking for them.   I actually try to put the pieces of the puzzle together myself to see where this space is headed without relying on any single article or group think.

That guy I was replying to really thinks XRP hitting $589 by year's end is realistic and even a low estimate..he might not be serious about it, but who knows for sure exept he, and there are others like him that have absurd, unrealistic predictions. It's mass optimism, mass stupidity, mass FOMO that causes these bubbles and hurts everyone except those that take advantage of the situation.  I don't do anything other than cyrptos, so I have to make it work....hard to make it work when these bubbles wreak havoc on this space and actually allow the much more grounded private instituional crypto space to catch up with the retail crypto space and displace and help kill off public retail cryptos, which will lead to many less choices in the retail space because of the uncertainty and volatility that these crypto bubbles bring if they continue persisting, IMO. Bad enough I'm here to learn about cryptos, but I have to do it alongside those that insist in unrealistic fantasies, and whose mentality contributes to these crypto bubbles...Anyone can find an article that supports any viewpoint, but to actually go out and try to fit the pieces of the puzzle instead of relying on opinionated articles and biased crypto holders and not get sidetracked arguing with overly optimistic crypto holders that congregate in their respective forums and insist that their overly optimistic opinions are going to manifest as reality in the future is difficult and time consuming. 

XRP will be, if they succeed in their mission the first bridge asset, within the crypto space to have a rise in value based on utility value and not speculation.

You say that crypto is your main income, but trading in crypto has always been about speculation and it still is because there is not a single coin or asset that has real utility value.

So you bashing on the guy for believing in an ''unrealistic outcome'' is what hurts the crypto market because massive fomos are being created this way, is insane! Crypto has been like this since the beginning, you act like it just started to happen and it is ruining the market.

You can try to piece any puzzle together you like, but i have seen a lot of those who have so called ''pieced the puzzles together'' and in the end it was a pile of shi*t that they pieced together, because hey what a surprise it still is an OPINION!

And his opinion believing in 589 end of the year is as realistic as your opnion about it being a ''unrealistic fantasie''. But your opinion about what is realistic or not is perfectly fine because it's your opinion, but it is not any better then the next guy or gal who thinks he or she pieced  his or her side of the puzzle. When i read back in the BTC forums when BTC fell from 1000 to around 300 people asked the question will BTC ever hit 2k 80% of the replies were ''nooo that's crazy the bubble has popped'' and then BTC hits 20k.

Good luck piecing together your puzzles.

I'll grant you your wish i'll leave you to it.

Edited by Staigera
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I predict that if Bitcoin reaches that pricelevel by 2023, it will be faster and cheaper to just pack your suitcase and take a plane for a holiday to send XRP from your resort, than to send Bitcoin el

I especially liked this comment; “(T)he high velocity of these applications combined with a lack of value-retaining construct will result in them either: 1) being not used and sinking in value, o

ICO's will be dead soon. As will this 'ICO advisory firm'.

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Staigera said:

XRP will be, if they succeed in their mission the first bridge asset, within the crypto space to have a rise in value based on utility value and not speculation.

You say that crypto is your main income, but trading in crypto has always been about speculation and it still is because there is not a single coin or asset that has real utility value.

So you bashing on the guy for believing in an ''unrealistic outcome'' is what hurts the crypto market because massive fomos are being created this way, is insane! Crypto has been like this since the beginning, you act like it just started to happen and it is ruining the market.

You can try to piece any puzzle together you like, but i have seen a lot of those who have so called ''pieced the puzzles together'' and in the end it was a pile of shi*t that they pieced together, because hey what a surprise it still is an OPINION!

And his opinion believing in 589 end of the year is as realistic as your opnion about it being a ''unrealistic fantasie''. But your opinion about what is realistic or not is perfectly fine because it's your opinion, but it is not any better then the next guy or gal who thinks he or she pieced  his or her side of the puzzle. When i read back in the BTC forums when BTC fell from 1000 to around 300 people asked the question will BTC ever hit 2k 80% of the replies were ''nooo that's crazy the bubble has popped'' and then BTC hits 20k.

Good luck piecing together your puzzles.

I'll grant you your wish i'll leave you to it.

I haven't traded cryptos since mid 2015, and I only did it back then to limit my losses (not to make money) after my first XRP purchase at a relative high of $0.013 on the downside of the first ever bull run of XRP back at the end of 2013.   I only HODL and part of my HODLing strategy is to rebalance my portfolio on occasion - trading to get into better cryptos, but not trading to cash out.  I have only ever put money into cryptos...I have yet to take it out. I will only take it out if necessary to pay bills, but otherwise, it's staying in there. I only started doing cryptos full time at the beginning of this year - In other words, I stopped working the '9 to 5' to focus on investing in cryptos full time.   I do have miners and masternodes, but the market is so bad because of mass crypto hysteria from novices, the SEC, and IRS, that I have to wait 'til conditions improve... I don't want to unnecessarily sell cryptos from a very deleveraged position in this current market - it's sort of financial suicide, IMO.  I got to wait it out as long as I can without being forced to sell.

Edited by enrique11
5 minutes ago, enrique11 said:

I haven't traded cryptos since mid 2015, and I only did it back then to limit my losses (not to make money) after my first XRP purchase at a relative high of $0.013 on the downside of the first ever bull run of XRP back at the end of 2013.   I only HODL and part of the HODLing strategy is to rebalance your portfolio on occasion.  I have only ever put money into cryptos...I have yet to take it out. I will only take it out if necessary to pay bills, but otherwise, it's staying in there.   I do have miners and masternodes, but the market is so bad because of mass crypto hysteria from novices that I have to wait 'til conditions improve... I don't want to unnecessarily sell cryptos from a very deleveraged position in this current market - it's sort of financial suicide, IMO.  I got to wait it out as long as I can with out being forced to sell.

Hold strong brother believe in Xrapid it will come. And it will come Hard!

On 8/31/2018 at 2:38 PM, zerpian said:

I haven't read all of the document neither, I mean xmr at 18k, xrp at 0..

I don't agree because it's a formula in classic economics for inflationary money supplies. So, the first thing is whether we could apply the same formula on fixed money supplies or even deflationary ones. Secondly, even if the formula still holds, it will result in 'the higher the velocity the higher the price':

M is fixed 

Q is slightly inflationary in USD, with target inflation of around 2%

So if V increases more the 2% yearly, P needs to increase.

Hence, xRapid will cause so many transactions with an decreasing money supply that P needs to increase (assuming there are no huge fluctuations in the prices of other products such as food etc. which is Q)

BTW, Bitcoin has a daily volume of 4.5B which is nowhere near 0.

Velocity of zero entails that after purchasing BTC via an on-chain transaction, the purchaser of said BTC holds that BTC in their wallet. Daily volume of BTC is all off-chain transactions (meaning it doesn't occur on the BTC blockchain) occurring on an exchange - so that's not necessarily an apples to apples comparison. The reason velocity of zero results in upwards price pressure is b/c it reduces the effective total supply available thereby forcing 1 unit to be higher in value to account for the units taken out of the supply float. Thus, even in the application of MV = PQ in the report, we have no way of knowing what they used as the total supply of XRP (since I doubt they know the exact amount that individuals hold and don't actively trade, thereby reducing the total supply float).

I agree with what you've said regarding MV = PQ being a formula for monetary supply and a measure of GDP however, my follow up question would be do you consider crypto networks their own economies or their own networks? If it's the former, then from an economic theory perspective I agree that using MV = PQ is a fair valuation approach. However, if it's the latter then I would argue it would be more applicable to use Metcalfe's Law to derive a per unit valuation due to Metcalfe's Law being traditionally used to value network effects. Not to be biased towards one valuation method or another but Ripple execs have also deferred to explaining the theory of Metcalfe's Law when asked about price. 

Edited by Mpolnet

It doesn’t matter whether it’s on-chain or off-chain because both can be measured. A velocity of 0 actually means the price is 0: M*0 = 0. When there are zero transactions, the logical explanation is that there cannot be a price discovery, so the price converge to 0 (no demand at all).

Crypto cannot be considered having their own economies, it’s just another asset class (very exciting one though). The ongoing regulation efforts are to integrate the class into the existing systems, economies. So, for me it’s about the network effects just is the case for eg. Visa network, Swift network,…which shows the strength of the network.    

On 9/12/2018 at 9:31 PM, Staigera said:

his opinion believing in 589 end of the year is as realistic as your opnion about it being a ''unrealistic fantasie''.

Not all opinions or outcomes are created equal, some are significantly more out of touch with reality than others

Case in point, expecting a heavily traded, well known crypto that's been around for several years to increase 1000 fold in valuation in like a couple of months, because reasons. Hint: your optimistic scenarios are part baked into the price already, which is why it's trading at $0.56 now rather than something like $0.006. 

31 minutes ago, corak said:

Not all opinions or outcomes are created equal, some are significantly more out of touch with reality than others

Case in point, expecting a heavily traded, well known crypto that's been around for several years to increase 1000 fold in valuation in like a couple of months, because reasons. Hint: your optimistic scenarios are part baked into the price already, which is why it's trading at $0.56 now rather than something like $0.006. 

But it is still an opinion based upon a market that is known to be able to increase in many thousands of percentages in a very limited amount of time. Point being is even the most logical sounding opinions are many times wrong at the end of the day, there is no logic only speculation, and how much you see that as trustworthy or logical that's personal. So telling others that what you believe is more logical is still an opinion and nothing more. 

Edited by Staigera
On 9/4/2018 at 4:08 AM, enrique11 said:

You honestly believe we're going to hit the biggest financial bubble in human history by this year's end

Fact. A week or so ago XRP's market cap jumped more than 10 Billion within the span of a few days. Does that kind of thing happen in traditional markets? People need to stop comparing crypto assets to regular stocks. It has already been proven that the crypto market is a lot more irrational than anything we've ever seen before in the financial world. Digital assets being adopted at a rapid pace could sure as hell hit "the biggest financial bubble in human history" by this year. It sure could, but I myself don't think it would as it may needs a bit more time to get adopted.

image.png.28136044031f875dfb3ad60d4ac4d04e.png

41 minutes ago, titi112 said:

Even Joelkatz is bullish on bitcoin, it's not a coin against another

He said he owns bitcoin, I've never read he's bullish on bitcoin, all his recent posts point to the contrary.

The "party line" from Ripple is that they are supportive of Bitcoin. Probably to not make anymore enemies than they already have. But if you really listen to Brad, David, and also this recent interview with Chris, you cannot come to any other conclusion than that they think the tech is outdated. Bitcoin will go the way of AOL.

"Store of value" is not a problem that needs to be solved. Global payments is. This is what Brad keeps repeating: "what real world problem does it solve?". What real world problem does Bitcoin solve? None, it actually contributes to a real world problem: global warming.

Ripple owes everything to Bitcoin, it has opened the door to private currencies. But now that those doors are open, it's time to say thanks and goodbye, and move on to a better version of this amazing technology.