Jump to content

Bitcoin To $96,000, XRP To $0.01 By 2023, ICO Advisor Satis Group Estimates


Recommended Posts

https://www.forbes.com/sites/astanley/2018/08/31/bitcoin-to-96000-xrp-to-0-01-by-2023-ico-advisor-satis-group-estimates/#75794a9b1490

image.png.71d8677e034275835834791c1202a31a.png

 

 

image.thumb.png.eb5ae78763f008229699eb710b56561a.png


Alright everyone time to sell we are going to $ .01 by 2023 LOL. 

This quote kills me "Little value in XRP and cryptoassets which are misleadingly marketed, not needed within their own network, and have centralized ownership/validation.”

How can a so called advisory group stand behind that statement? Would love to know what actual ICO's Satis Group has worked on considering no other digital asset has utility like XRP. 

The only reason I found this interesting was that Forbes published this and is a credible source to many people who don't do their own research. 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by XRPfan1013
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I predict that if Bitcoin reaches that pricelevel by 2023, it will be faster and cheaper to just pack your suitcase and take a plane for a holiday to send XRP from your resort, than to send Bitcoin el

I especially liked this comment; “(T)he high velocity of these applications combined with a lack of value-retaining construct will result in them either: 1) being not used and sinking in value, o

ICO's will be dead soon. As will this 'ICO advisory firm'.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Kpuff said:

From what I have learned is if the media tells you that it's a bad investment. They are lying thru their teeth! Wise words 

Yep', they are trying to keep the average person out of xrp until they are good and ready for it to fly. These guys are just towing the line of Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, VanGogh said:

Yep', they are trying to keep the average person out of xrp until they are good and ready for it to fly. These guys are just towing the line of Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan.

I think it's weird hyping monero when it's probably going to do the opposite. But I could be wrong. I think we all know the top 3 cryptos are the best by a large margin.

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Kpuff said:

I think it's weird hyping monero when it's probably going to do the opposite. But I could be wrong. I think we all know the top 3 cryptos are the best by a large margin.

I think they want all but the big players out of xrp. That's how they do it in stocks. They try to scare everybody off while they load up while it's cheap; then they let it run, and then they bring out the news articles and reviews that bring the average person back in at much higher prices. I don't know a lot about Monero but my guess is that it's a red herring.

Link to post
Share on other sites

We were making fun of these guys earlier today! @Deeznutz dug up some juicy stuff about the team at, whoever they are. Satohis, Sitonit, Sucasses? Something like that. They all got their asses fired from their last job. Their next report might be from a prison. 

 

Edited by Guest
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, XRPfan1013 said:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/astanley/2018/08/31/bitcoin-to-96000-xrp-to-0-01-by-2023-ico-advisor-satis-group-estimates/#75794a9b1490

image.png.71d8677e034275835834791c1202a31a.png

 

 

image.thumb.png.eb5ae78763f008229699eb710b56561a.png


Alright everyone time to sell we are going to $ .01 by 2023 LOL. 

This quote kills me "Little value in XRP and cryptoassets which are misleadingly marketed, not needed within their own network, and have centralized ownership/validation.”

How can a so called advisory group stand behind that statement? Would love to know what actual ICO's Satis Group has worked on considering no other digital asset has utility like XRP. 

The only reason I found this interesting was that Forbes published this and is a credible source to many people who don't do their own research. 

 

 

 

 

 

I buy more, super bargain price:good:

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, LordVetinari said:

We were making fun of these guys earlier today! @Deeznutz dug up some juicy stuff about the team at, whoever they are. Satohis, Sitonit, Sucasses? Something like that. They all got their asses fired from their last job. Their next report might be from a prison. 

 

Yeah. I barely had to try to find out some shiz on them, so they must be pretty shady. Satis' CEO, Emma Channing, was canned by Argon group (her former employer) because of:

".....the discovery of evidence suggesting serious misconduct by her, including the potential misappropriation of Argon assets and intellectual property for her personal gain, and the dereliction of her fiduciary duties as the general counsel and an officer of the company,” Brian Ruby, a spokesman for the company, told The Post.

If I was new to crypto and researching it, I would just say, "Screw this. This industry is too crazy. None of the 'experts' agree on anything.".

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.