There's value in privacy coins, and I don't doubt their rise, but the rest of the prediction is pure ******** IMO. If there's no value to XRP there's no value to XLM, and there's a 10x disparity in that prediction; also why would litecoin go up when BCH crashes when they are so similar in what they're trying to accomplish? Ethereum staying stagnant, 10 years and no one came up with anything better than cryptokitties?

This is a fanboy piece, not a proper analysis.

Bwahahahaha!!!

The CEO of Satis Group, Emma Channing...

Argon, led by former Morgan Stanley banker Alexey Bulavin, confirmed the firings but denied there was a dispute over the direction of the company.

Among those axed is Emma Channing, Argon’s former general counsel.

“Ms. Channing was fired for cause upon the discovery of evidence suggesting serious misconduct by her, including the potential misappropriation of Argon assets and intellectual property for her personal gain, and the dereliction of her fiduciary duties as the general counsel and an officer of the company,” Brian Ruby, a spokesman for the company, told The Post.

https://nypost.com/2017/12/01/mass-firings-at-top-digital-currency-investment-bank/

People in glass houses and all that. Now I understand why they rate Monero so highly. Easier to get away with shennanigans. As for the s*** XRP rating, I suspect there's a story behind it that involves ideology and some bruised egos.

Edited by OzAlphaWolf
1 hour ago, OzAlphaWolf said:

Bwahahahaha!!!

The CEO of Satis Group, Emma Channing...

https://nypost.com/2017/12/01/mass-firings-at-top-digital-currency-investment-bank/

People in glass houses and all that. Now I understand why they rate Monero so highly. Easier to get away with shennanigans. As for the s*** XRP rating, I suspect there's a story behind it that involves ideology and some bruised egos.

Emma should probably update her website. http://emmachanning.com/

I wonder if the cat knows something?

From the article:

Little value in XRP ($0.01), and cryptoassets which are misleadingly marketed, not needed within their own network, and have centralized ownership/validation 

Maybe they just did all their research on a Bitcoin blog.  Soooo it's actually really centralized, not needed for xRapid and no good for cross border remittance?   Frightening that an "analysis group" could come to such shallow conclusions

Edited by WrathofKahneman

They said that in one year from now XRP will be at $0.0 which is down 90% from now.. I wouldn’t trust their math, lol

They have no fundamental analysis backing any of their claim. Just some wide speculations. Kinda like saying that “I think England will win World Cup because they have good fish’n’chip” :spinlol: